Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. When I play with a friend, everything is fine for the first 10 minutes, but then I stop seeing my friend,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Алексей Гаврилов1, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 4

Hello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. When I play with a friend, everything is fine for the first 10 minutes, but then I stop seeing my friend, and he still sees me. Is it possible to solve it somehow?

:)

Алексей Гаврилов1, Aug 3, 2022
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

5. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over.: How do I erase my Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over, just like I just purchssed the game. 3361319d-9b96-4bc7-9f06-e37fe4ee009c
  3. Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5: Ok so I got forza horizon 5 with the dlcs and everything and soon after my pc stopped working and I can no longer use it and I’ve switched over to Xbox and I was wondering if there was any...
  4. forza horizon 5 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 issues: im having issues with forza horizon 5, for the last 4 weeks the game wont let complete chapter 1 the 4 part challenge and . i1-2 daily challenge. i have the cars and truck. i even tried to buy...
  5. forza horizon 4 crash after continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 crash after continue: Hey i bought forza horizon 4 for PC, after the install process i played half a hour and then the game crashed. after a start the game its carsh again after i click continue. please help... tnx...
  6. can't download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download Forza Horizon 5: Hi. When I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5, It doesn't respond. I tried multiple tips I found on internet, but nothing worked. I can download everything normally, but not FH5. So I really...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes: I cant play Forza Horizon 4 more than a few minutes, bevore it starts to stutter and crashes to desktop. pc specs: gtx 970 ; i7 4790; 32gb ram I tried reinstalling the game several times , no...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 and the Momo Racing Wheel. Why Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 and the Momo Racing Wheel. Why Microsoft?: So the game is noting that my wheel is compatible. I see the racing wheel name. I am programming in the actions that I want my racing wheel to take when buttons are pressed. I can't continue...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing: Hello Support, I have recently installed Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox Game Pass on PC, However I am unable to play the game. My first issue came about with a sudden crash during the game loading...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...