Forza Horizon 5 Auction House

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Auction House in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't access the auction house in Forza Horizon 5 because of a privacy setting. I have changed said privacy setting 3 times on the Xbox website and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronDallman, Nov 15, 2021.

1. AaronDallman
    AaronDallman Guest

I can't access the auction house in Forza Horizon 5 because of a privacy setting. I have changed said privacy setting 3 times on the Xbox website and Steam. Is there something else I need to do?

:)

AaronDallman, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Omplaty
    Omplaty New Member
    im having the same issue that picture that you added to change those to allow are set and ive swapped them both from block to allow and reset it multiply times and nothing has changed

Omplaty, Nov 27, 2021
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

Kindly check if the setting that has an arrow on this screenshot is already set to allow. If yes, kindly "block" then submit and after that "allow" again then submit.

Once you're done, restart your device to re-sync the changes.

[​IMG]
  5. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  7. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Problems with auction house on forza horizon 4

You have to get the wristband as a Horizon Driver to have the Auction House. If you have done that, the Forza Forums are great for helping with specific issues.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Auction

2. Forza Horizons 5 auctions taking credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons 5 auctions taking credits: Hello, I have been having a issue where when I buy out or bid on something it says an error message then takes away however may credits the bid or buyout was. I have lost 2m credits to this and I...
  3. Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software: It was great that Forza Horizon 4 posted information on the message section of my game/simulator stating there were problems with auction house. A later message stated that the problems had been...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Auction house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction house: Hello, so if you've played FH4 within the last week, you probably know the auction house was acting up and I believe shut down. Today on FH4 I received a message saying it had been fixed, however...
  5. I lost 10million because of bug in Forza Horizon 4 Auction.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost 10million because of bug in Forza Horizon 4 Auction.: I go to the auction, I wanted to buy MASERATI for about 10 million, placed a bid, then the error "problems with Forza Horizon servers, try again" came out. As a result, my bid disappeared,...
  6. forza horizon 4 auction not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 auction not available: I have recently started playing forza horizon 4 with my friend and because he has been playing the game a lot longer than I have, he offered to sell me some of his cars for cheaper than they would...
  7. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX on Windows
    can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house: hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when...
  8. Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4: I can’t access the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. It’s not because my account age is to young, I’m unrestricted. I play on Xbox one, and bought the game from the store a couple weeks ago. I...
  9. Forza horizon 3 auction house grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 3 auction house grayed out: So I've recently been playing Fora Horizon 3, it's a really fun game. The only problem is that I have some cars to sell since they are pretty bad but worth a lot. Apparently you need the auction...
  10. forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 auction house: Whenever I try to access the auction house I get a error message that says "this feature is blocked per your parental control settings". I have my account set to unrestricted access and everything...