Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday my account was suddenly banned for "Child endangerment", without further details or any description. I only published some tunes and did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by max_hub, Nov 24, 2021.

1. max_hub
    max_hub Guest

Yesterday my account was suddenly banned for "Child endangerment", without further details or any description. I only published some tunes and did couple of races yesterday - I'm sure I didn't created or downloaded any liveries that could cause "Child endangerment".
    My both "Banned inquiry" tickets instantly received "solved" status.
    Tickets with "Others" topic will also be on "solved" while redirecting me to ban history again. And there is no detailed info why I got banned, only "Content Incident - Child endangerment", which I can't comprehend.

Again - I'm 100% sure that also in past I haven't downloaded or created any paint jobs / liveries which can be concidered as "Child endangerment".

I paid for this game but I can't play it. So MS is denying me the service I paid for. Without telling me the exact reason or providing any evidence. Is there any other way to appeal a ban?

:)

max_hub, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If this ban was specifically in the game Forza Horizon 5 you should contact their support as only they will have access to the necessary information. It is said by Microsoft:

Game-specific bans

''Game developers may build game-specific security into their titles and enforce their own community policies independent of Xbox. Since every game is different, the method by which you are notified of a game ban varies by developer.

Game-specific bans fall outside the scope of Xbox and we can’t provide insight into game-specific enforcement actions. For specific info about a game ban, please contact the appropriate developer or publisher.''

Therefore to contact game support, please use the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

If it was a ban on your Microsoft account you can view it on the Xbox enforcement site via the link below, and then you can submit a case review.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  3. Fyer Win User

Ive been banned from Forza store front for 20 years??

Please read this:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon/forza-horizon-banning-and-enforcement

It may be from Horizon but it applies for Forza Motorsport 4 as well

You'll want to pay special attention to the following line from the above:

'Note: There is no appeal process for bans.'

There is no discussion on these forums about the enforcement of the policies or subsequent bans which may result. If you have concerns, contact Turn 10 by email at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]

Привет!

Обязательно отпишись о результатах обращения в
    техподдержку Forza Horizon

Удачи!

[Translation-Hello!

Be sure to write back about the results of your appeal to Forza Horizon

Good luck!]
  5. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 ban appeals - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon ban

2. Forza Horizon 4 ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 ban: Hello, I was blocked in Forza Horizon 4. I didn’t knowingly make a mistake, and I am very sorry about it. I have never harmed other players and public servers. I sincerely apologize and hope for...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 errant ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 errant ban: Hi, My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021. Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again, after which they would give me back my...
  4. Forza horizon 4 ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ban: If im banned from playing online on fh4 will i still be banned from online on fh5 74833aab-73db-4c0a-8888-6b578a8fc424
  5. Forza Horizon Useless and uncordinated bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Useless and uncordinated bans: Hey guy I just got banned in Forza Horizon 4 for a reason that i think was not even necessary because it was done globally all around the world and also my last account got banned from forza...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Hey i was banned on Forza Horizon 4 and my gamertag is . I was playing other games for a while and when i returned to Forza i was banned and they didnt even tell me how long i was banned? I think...
  7. I got banned from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from forza horizon 4: I hadn't played forza horizon 4 in a while, and today that I decided to buy the Fortune Island dlc I was banned. When I first joined the game I was surprised that I had to start from the beginning...
  8. I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the...: My first ban is fair as i glitched the game causing me to get a car before everyone else but as i got back on the game to check if i was unbanned it sayed the same reason they gave me the first...
  9. I got banned from a forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from a forza horizon 4: I was banned from forza horizon 4 and the it was supposed to end on the 26th of this month i get back on the game and it says i was banned again and that it will end on the 10th of December can...
  10. bannissement forza 4 horizon[Translation-ban forza 4 horizon]

in XBoX on Windows
    bannissement forza 4 horizon[Translation-ban forza 4 horizon]: j'ai été ban du mode en ligne sur forza 4 le ban était de 30 jour et la les 30 jours sont passer et je suis toujours ban pas moyen de jouer en ligne je ne comprend pas �� [Translation-i was...