Forza horizon 5 can't play online

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 can't play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i was wondering if you would have any solutions because i am unable to play online at forza horizon 5 on pc. I cannot connect to horizon life... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by guillaumegauthier2, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Forza horizon 5 can't play online

Hello,

i was wondering if you would have any solutions because i am unable to play online at forza horizon 5 on pc.

I cannot connect to horizon life but I can join convoys, but cannot connect to a session when the convoy joins its disconnects me.

I have tried everything to reinstall teredo, open my network ports, reinstall the games, but nothing works.

Thank you for your help !

Ps: Sorry for my english its not my first language.

:)

guillaumegauthier2, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

I am really loving Forza Horizon 4, and can't to see "hopefully" Horizon 5.
  3. OutcastGuy44 Win User

How do I improve friends suggestion to match games I play

I do have one year of gold and playing alot of GTA 5 online,Forza horizon series of games.Thanks for having me back to Microsoft.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

I can't play online in forza horizon 5

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Maybe this is due to how your Microsoft account is set up, you would need to enable the permission to play multiplayer games, for that please follow the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

Make sure you have the correct account logged in

In the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab you should look for the option ''You can join multiplayer games'', make sure this option is allowed.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  5. VenomOfGod1 Win User

xbox multiplayer server connectivity blocked on windows 11

I have not played any game other than forza horizon 4, and I plan to play forza horizon 5 the day it comes out.
  6. SamQY Win User

Is Forza Motorsport 3 & 4 still have active storefront online feature available on Xbox 360 LIVE?

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Tim?

The online services for this game are still active but I can't tell you if there are a lot of people still playing. I believe Forza Horizon 4 is where most players are and probably looking forward to Forza 5.
Thema:

Forza horizon 5 can't play online

1. Forza horizon 5 can't play online - Similar Threads - Forza horizon can't

2. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass: Hi, Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to install it in the past (probably had it...
  3. Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side: I was trying to download the new update for FH5. When I did it gave me a message saying that we're having an issue on our side. I clicked the details and it said to go here. My PC is up to date,...
  4. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  5. Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5: Hello. I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 5. I bought this game yesterday from website "www.g2a.com", and insert code corectly, so i have game on Microsoft Store in my "bookshelf", but when i...
  6. Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107: I just bought the 3 months game pass and i pressed download and it gave me an error and now i can't do anything, i can't cancel it i can't press retry, i can't do anything. Please help me [img]...
  7. Can't install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5: Since i upgraded to windows 11 i haven't been able to install forza horizon 5, any other xbox game pass game works but forza simply doesn't want to install. I tried everything networking related,...
  8. I can't play online in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online in forza horizon 5: I bought the game from steam, but when I launched it, the online button was gray, and when I clicked on it, it said that this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient...
  9. I can't run forza horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run forza horizon 5.: When I try to run it, the microsoft store comes up with gaming services. What is happening? b68e2fcf-2654-4ea8-80a5-b12eb4a9ef83
  10. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 anymore due to a Microsoft Gaming Services issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 5 anymore due to a Microsoft Gaming Services issue.: Since a recent Forza Horizon 5 update, whenever I try to launch the game, I get redirected to the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page. Since this app is already installed, I can't do anything...