Forza Horizon 5 constantly synchronizing data

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 constantly synchronizing data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i´ve had this problem since yesterday and from what i´ve seen theres people who have been experiencing this for weeks and i wanted to know if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wintertime1337, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 5 constantly synchronizing data

Hello, i´ve had this problem since yesterday and from what i´ve seen theres people who have been experiencing this for weeks and i wanted to know if theres a fix because everywhere i looked online there was no one who could provide one.

:)

wintertime1337, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is this on PC or Console?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Try this.

- Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.

- Select Network Settings.

- Select Advanced Settings.

- Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

- Select Clear.

- Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Não Sincroniza

Thanks for letting us know, EdinhoShockXX!

Do you see any issue synchronizing your save data in any other games on that computer, to clarify? Can you try the steps below and let us know if you see any change?

1. On your PC, search for Apps & Features

2. In Apps & Features, scroll down until you see Forza Horizon 3

3. Select Forza Horizon 3

4. Select "Advanced Options"

5. Select "Reset"

6. Reboot your computer
  5. Francia J. Win User

A problem with forza horizon 5

Some items included on the Premium Edition include installation and some don't such as the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass and Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership which should be available inside of your game immediately.

In this case, simply quit the game then restart your device to re-sync the game data.
  6. J4RH3EAD Win User

Data synchronization problem Forza Horizon 2

Try GrowlingYappers advice on a seperate thread with same issue:

"Go to setting/network choose go offline then press console button 8 seconds, Power back up go so setting/network choose back online, this fixed it for me you will need to sign in good luck."
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 constantly synchronizing data - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon constantly

2. Forza Horizon 5 constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 constantly crashing: Hello I receive the following exception codes when I try and play Forza Horizon 5. I've tried playing it through Steam, Xbox, Gforce Experience and Microsoft Store Library but to no avail. Does...
  3. How do I fix Forza Horizon 5 constantly syncing data while launching it on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Forza Horizon 5 constantly syncing data while launching it on PC: I have deleted the game and I have tried many ways possible but it is always stuck on syncing data and loads constantly, I have had this problem for 2 days now and the game used to work perfectly...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 constant disconnects.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 constant disconnects.: I am getting disconnected over and over again from horizon life. I've tried many fixes and none have worked. Please don't tell me to check my internet connection or restart my pc because that is...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 constantly asking for sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 constantly asking for sign in: When trying to play Forza Horizon 5 on the PC it keeps asking me to sign in even though I am already signed in. It worked once but now won't let me get past the start screen any more. I paid for...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 constant disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 constant disconnecting: I am playing Forza Horizon 4 through the Xbox app on windows 10. I am constantly disconnecting from sessions. What could be causing this? d4cf2dcc-ffc4-4b24-a497-aa4569e10707
  7. Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on Windows 10 even after several attempts to fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on Windows 10 even after several attempts to fix it: Hi there, I've contacted the Forza Support (https://support.forzamotorsport.net) several times now, and this time they redirected me to this forum. I bought the game's "Ultimate Edition" in...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on boot after about 20 seconds. Any fixes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 constantly crashing on boot after about 20 seconds. Any fixes?: I can open FH4 and get to the cover art of the game, after about 5 seconds the art goes away and im left with a grey screen. Here is a log of my crash: Faulting application name:...
  9. Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC: For the past week I've been getting disconnected from any online session i'm in after around 5 minutes or whenever i enter a property and I can't find a single solution that works. I've done the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly: My game is constantly crashing after updating the game, I even have tried reinstalling as well as clean installing windows but it doesn't help, i managed to get the error report if it could help...