Forza Horizon 5 Crashing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Support, I have recently installed Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox Game Pass on PC, However I am unable to play the game. My first issue came about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zak Scrivens, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 AM.

1. Zak Scrivens
    Zak Scrivens Guest

Forza Horizon 5 Crashing

Hello Support,

I have recently installed Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox Game Pass on PC, However I am unable to play the game. My first issue came about with a sudden crash during the game loading screen which threw up a "The memory could not be written" error with the following error code - 0x00007ff60217cc9c

I followed trouble shooting guidance found by other game users as well as my own technical knowledge for this issue. Nothing I have tried so far has worked so here is the general list of things I have tried so far.

First of all I tried running these commands as sys admin:

chkdsk /r
    chkdsk /f
    sfc /scannow
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Checkhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

I tried disabling third party services as well as applications such as anti virus and peripheral device software. But no luck. I did a windows memory diagnostic as well as a MEMTEST86 test but there were no memory issues found. I ensured windows and all graphics and mother drivers were up to date as well as disabling any overlays through Nvidia and the Xbox game bar for PC but no luck. I even reverted back from Windows 11 to 10 to hopefully get it working but no joy as well as reinstalling the game multiple times.

I am at a bit of a loose end now but here is the event viewer log for the specific error:

ForzaHorizon5.exe

62d9bd6b

ForzaHorizon5.exe

62d9bd6b

c0000005

00000000008dcc9c

01d8a8f863530a4b

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.488.996.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.488.996.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

6debdde1-249f-4b31-828e-2c9dd25f8a5d

Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.488.996.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Forzahorizon5

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Zak Scrivens, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 AM
  2. Mysteryunknown Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
  3. TXTIM Win User

Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

It doesn't run for me either. Windows 11 + Forza Horizon 4 or 5 = Crash and Burn
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

กดโหลด Forza Horizon 5 ใน โปรเเกรม Xbox เเล้วเผลอไปกดหยุด หลังจากนั้นก็ไม่สามารถกดโหลดต่อได้

สวัสดี

ขอบคุณที่ติดต่อฟอรั่ม ขออ ัยที่ทราบว่าคุณมีปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด Forza Horizon 5

การสนับสนุน Forza มีบทความที่มีขั้นตอนการแก้ไขปัญหาหลายขั้นตอนซึ่งอาจช่วยได้ เกมของฉันไม่ได้เปิดตัวหรือขัดข้องบนพีซี - การสนับสนุน Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

ขอแสดงความนับถือ

Hayabusa

[ข้อความด้านบนแปลด้วยเครื่องและอาจไม่ใช่การแสดงโพสต์ต้นฉบับที่ถูกต้อง]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading Forza Horizon 5.

Forza support has an article with several troubleshooting steps which may help. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards,

Hayabusa
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Your Top 5 favourite Xbox 1 games

My favourite in order:

1) Destiny

2) Assassins Creed Unity

3) Forza Motorsport 5 (just for the crashes lol)

4) Halo MCC

5) Forza Horizon 2

I do have to say its a tough choice with all the games out at the moment.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Crashing

1. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashing

2. forza horizon 4 crash after continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 crash after continue: Hey i bought forza horizon 4 for PC, after the install process i played half a hour and then the game crashed. after a start the game its carsh again after i click continue. please help... tnx...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes: I cant play Forza Horizon 4 more than a few minutes, bevore it starts to stutter and crashes to desktop. pc specs: gtx 970 ; i7 4790; 32gb ram I tried reinstalling the game several times , no...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup: Recently I had an issue with Forza Horizon 4 downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I updated windows and shortly after the game would not load. After reinstalling the game, having waited 36 hours...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashes: My game crashes randomly. Happen a lot of times already. Sometimes I can play all day long without a single problem, other times it crashes in a few minutes after launch. Do not know what couses...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Crash on Startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crash on Startup: Hello, recently i've been trying to play FH5 with the xbox game pass, but it will just crash at startup for no reason, here are the results from the event viewer: Faulting application name:...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing: Forza Horizon 5 has been crashing constantly and my PC is more than capable of running it. Seems to be even ID 16384. If any one could help it would appreciate. [img] [img]...
  8. Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing on launch: My forza has been crashing since Friday (8 July). I had loaded in and within 30 mins of doing the festival playlist challenges, the game crashed 6 times. It’s never done this before. 2 of those...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 game crashing with error code 0xc0000005

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 game crashing with error code 0xc0000005: I've gone through every possible option to get this game working, other than rolling back to Windows 10. All of the instructions here:...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.: After installing the game and having a few successful gaming sessions, a crashing issue began. Initially, I attempted every graphic and performance-related solution but alas no success. By chance,...