forza horizon 5 disables ethernet adapter

Discus and support forza horizon 5 disables ethernet adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I play this particular game using gamepass for PC The Windows 11 Ethernet adapter gets disabled, completely without internet. To... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErickSot13, Jan 15, 2022.

1. ErickSot13
    ErickSot13 Guest

Every time I play this particular game using gamepass for PC

The Windows 11 Ethernet adapter gets disabled, completely without internet.

To troubleshoot I went to the adapter setting (Control panel > Network and sharing Center > Change adapter settings) and I clearly see the adapter disabled, in color gray.

I clicked to re enable but it will not produce any change, remains disabled.

If I go to ''Manage network adapter settings, the Media state, bytes, link speed and duration are gone as well, it is impossible to re enable the ethernet adapter.

The only solution is to restar the computer manually, if I attempt restarting normally whrough windows, it will never complete, it will only spin, loading forever, causing a OS malfuncftion but no errors.

I can play other gamepass games online with no issues, and Epic games also online like rocket league for hours with no issues.

Event Viewer shows nothing helpful.

Why a game would disable the entire PC connection to the internet?

Why only this game?

Why is it impossible to re enable the adapter?

Why Windows won't even restart normally after this event?

forza horizon 5 disables ethernet adapter [​IMG]

forza horizon 5 disables ethernet adapter [​IMG]

:)

ErickSot13, Jan 15, 2022
  2. OoONARuTO0MoOoO Win User

Feature Unavailable

i have now proplem forza horizon FEATURE UNAVAILABLE forza horizon this feature has been temporarily disabled
  3. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
  5. Casey MacPherson Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

I solved this by disabling ALL network adapters except the ethernet adapter I use on my Win10 PC. (run: ncpa.cpl)

[​IMG]

That actually resolved it on my end as well. Shouldn't have to disable all the network adapters, though. Hopefully they'll fix the client so it actually doesn't get stuck on network adapters for vlans like DockerNAT, etc.
    This also worked for me I had to disable my VMware ports on my computer.

Ditto worked for me disabling the various virtual ethernet adapters.
  6. MiMiC920 Win User

T10 not making it makes me nervous

we do understand Forza and Horizon are not the same game right? Forza 5 will stay true to the Forza sim racer and Horizon is a spin off. Forza physics but not trying to be 100% sim
Thema:

1. forza horizon 5 disables ethernet adapter - Similar Threads - forza horizon disables

2. Forza Horizon 5 crashing on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing on loading screen: Hello there, so as the title already tells my Forza Horizon 5 crashes after starting and then while loading it just basically alt+f4s. The issue has been on going since the release. I bought the...
  3. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Forza horizon 5 Ferrari gto barn find not unlkcing 24c03b3e-8705-4540-84d5-eed9978743be
  4. forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5: forza horizon 5 was working but today when i tried to open it it says something went wrong with launching your game 247d1270-18f2-466b-a952-219344fb5678
  5. Forza Horizon 4 on PC/Steam - Can it be accessed from Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC/Steam - Can it be accessed from Xbox One?: Hello, I purchased FH4 on Steam for PC. Can I play FH4 on Xbox One with my existing PC purchase or do I have to repurchase FH on Xbox too? I have looked through FH support and it is not very...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 convoy connection trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 convoy connection trouble: i don't have any issues with connecting to Multiplayer and don not receiving a DNS error message in game, i can not connet to friends convoy PC WIN 10 Нет никких проблем при подключении к Horizon...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 will not open at all! (PC Windows10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 will not open at all! (PC Windows10): I just recently refreshed my windows to clean up my pc and Windows had just moved the games to the new Xbox app. The game will not launch and wont even prompt a window. I had installed it over 4...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Deluxe Edition won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Deluxe Edition won't install: I have purchased a license for Forza Horizon 5 Deluxe Edition, however when I try to download it in Microsoft store there is an error message saying 'There has been an error' ' One or more items...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...