Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had the game downloaded and had played it. The next day an automatic update of 5gb started which I cancelled, since doing so the game has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jont6k, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Jont6k
    Jont6k Guest

Hi, I had the game downloaded and had played it. The next day an automatic update of 5gb started which I cancelled, since doing so the game has disappeared and when trying to download again it doesn't start and disappears.

I have tried searching using the windows search bar to which nothing comes up either...

:)

Jont6k, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jon welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This might be an issue with the app itself! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. VELTENNS Win User

I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me!
  4. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  6. Francia J. Win User

A problem with forza horizon 5

Some items included on the Premium Edition include installation and some don't such as the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass and Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership which should be available inside of your game immediately.

In this case, simply quit the game then restart your device to re-sync the game data.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon disappeared

2. Forza horizon 5 disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 disappeared: I had installed the game (Forza horizon 5) but after three days of use, it was removed from my account and it starts downloading again!!! even game data is still on the computer drive. I will be...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Finishes Download on Windows 10 Then Disappears from the System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Finishes Download on Windows 10 Then Disappears from the System: Just spent the many hours it takes to download the 100+GB of Horizon 5 only to find my PC behaving as I never downloaded the game. The drive I installed it to showed the space being gone from...
  4. Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app): Hello, I've been trying to pre-install the Forza Horizon 5 game on the xbox pc app for two days because my internet connection is slow. After some time I wanted to pause the installation and...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Download Disappeared In Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Download Disappeared In Progress: So I went to download Forza Horizon 5 on the Windows Xbox App last night and it got about 45% completed before I paused the download and shutdown my PC. Now when I go to finish the install this...
  6. [Need help] Forza Horizon 5 pre-order downloaded game disappear itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Need help] Forza Horizon 5 pre-order downloaded game disappear itself: I tried to download the game several times on PC from microsoft store, but everytime me device went back from sleep mode, the downloaded game disappears, and i have to painstakingly download...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 shortcut disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 shortcut disappeared: I installed forza horizon 5 a day or two ago and went to try to play it fully well knowing the game isn't released until thursday. I got the normal "you're too early dialogue" and I clicked the...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 had disappeared from the App Store. D;

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 had disappeared from the App Store. D;: When I had logged onto my Windows App Store this year of 2021, Forza Horizon 3 was no longer available. I was sitting back and saying, “Aww! Come On! This Has Only Been One Year, Since Their...
  9. Forza horizon 4 DLC disappeared after upgrading from Xbox One S to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 DLC disappeared after upgrading from Xbox One S to Xbox Series X: Hello, I've just upgraded my console few days ago (from One S to Series X) and i am missing my Forza horizon 4 Complete configuration (which was initially bought and installed as a Digital...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 disappeared: Hello! This evening my xbox one x wanted to update Forza Horizon 4. Now the game seems to be deleted. It is no longer in my game-library. It is not in mig owned-games-list. I restartet the xbox...