Forza Horizon 5 does not want to install.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 does not want to install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, I can't install Forza 5 on PC, I get error 0x800e53. I don't know what to do, I really want to play this game, I already restart my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PunkCold, Nov 25, 2021.

1. PunkCold
    PunkCold Guest

:)

PunkCold, Nov 25, 2021
  2. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there PunkCold welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  4. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
  5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Download Failure

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  6. MateusFontana Win User

GamePass PC - Forza - Won't download & install

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. In the case of Forza Horizon 5, some people have reported that the procedure below can help, I hope it helps you too.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 does not want to install. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon does

2. Forza horizon 5 does not start, it takes me directly to microsoft store game services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 does not start, it takes me directly to microsoft store game services: Good afternoon, I wanted to ask for help regarding Forza Horizon 5, for days I can not start the game. when I open it redirects me directly to the Microsoft store game services and never starts...
  3. forza horizon 5 does not launch forza horizon 5 ne se lance pas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 does not launch forza horizon 5 ne se lance pas: Bonjour je ne lance pas forza horizon 5. quand je clique dessus il ne se passe rien et quand je veux ouvrir en mode administrateur il me marque un message " Impossible d'ouvrir cette application...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 does not start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 does not start.: Every time it's the same thing, every new edition of forza I have this problem and I end up having to run through an extremely high list of ways to solve the problem, but this time nothing worked,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Does Not Work Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Does Not Work Online: [img] For refrence I have already tried all fixes here :https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked and here...
  6. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep crashing on my PC? How can I download the latest update patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep crashing on my PC? How can I download the latest update patch?: So I signed up for a one month trial of Xbox Game Pass yesterday and downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to play on my Lenovo Ideacentre 510s Desktop PC. My PC has Windows 10, 8GB RAM, a 3.6GHz Intel Core...
  7. Forza horizon 4 does not sync properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 does not sync properly: Hi, I bought a new computer and downloaded forza horizon 4 (Ihave Windows 10 OS). When I launched it and was asked when to sync from, I picked the more recent date (which is the wrong one). The...
  8. Why does my computer/xbox account hate xbox servers? (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my computer/xbox account hate xbox servers? (Forza Horizon 4): I've tried every possible method of fixing my network issues, but nothing works I have Forza Horizon 4 on steam, but always get an immediate error, saying I can't establish a connection to their...
  9. Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one console Disc saves all our progress?: I bought a Forza Horizon 4 Disc for my Xbox one console, will it save my progress, cars and etc? 80557a80-0d37-4169-ba94-654c506198c9
  10. Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to online session, but does connect to The Trial and...: Hi All, Since a couple of days I have connectivity issues with FH4. If I try to join an online session it searches for a long time and eventually gives me this error: [img] The weird part is...