Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i tried to download forza 5 via game pass. I download the game to about 60/70% when i stopped the download to play another game. After that, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zata, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Zata
    Zata New Member

Today i tried to download forza 5 via game pass. I download the game to about 60/70% when i stopped the download to play another game. After that, i tried to continue the download and it didnt show a thing in the download section (this was done in the xbox app). I would try to reinstall the game, but the 120gb that it alocated before seem to be still alocated and i dont have enough space to alocate and download 120gb once again. I already tried to reset xbox app and microsoft store

2. Edhunter1998 Win User

Forza Games Online Problem

This issue is not something new.I'm having this problem since I bought the console and Forza 5.(5th of September.)Now it's continuing with Forza Horizon 2.
  3. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Why should I get xbox 1?

I played Forza 4 for 12 months non stop. Horizon for 6 months. Forza 5 FTW I say. Anything else is a bonus.
  4. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  6. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 download stopped and cant continue - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon download

2. Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since 5 days but always the download speed is so low for this game. I tried downloading other games on xbox app and got a speed of 5MB/s to 10MB/s. But the...
  3. On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck: A couple weeks ago I paused my Forza Horizon 5 update to allow another game from steam to download, now I am unable to un-pause it, cancel it or delete it at all. I have done many things in an...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds: Not able to install Forza Horizon 5 from the xbox app or microsoft store, the download speed is just too low even though my internet connection is working fine with a stable download and upload...
  5. Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...: I'm about to buy forza and I have a quick question that after buying the game will I be able to download it after playground games stop giving updates to it? 054b6c0f-3167-4bef-abd2-0a8186767c00
  6. I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Forza Horizon 5 Error code: 0x00000001: Hi everyone! yesterday I made the purchase of forza horizon 5, but I had a problem when trying to install, when trying to install it gives me that message, I tried to restore, repair, the xbox app...
  7. How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5: In Forza Horrizon 5 - My Son can’t download a Gift (car) from the Message Center. It is giving an error message that says “To Do This Change a Setting. You cannot see content other people make...
  8. Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download: Last week, I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5 since I bought the game pass recently. My wifi went out for an unexpected reason however, and when I tried resuming the download it would not resume...
  9. Ever since Forza horizon 5 switched to the Xbox app for download and updates, it won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since Forza horizon 5 switched to the Xbox app for download and updates, it won't...: It seems recently the game updated and it also switched to the Xbox Store somehow. Ever since then i can't start the download. when i tried a complete reinstall, it would also just show me an...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 not downloading on XBOX APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not downloading on XBOX APP: Hello, so after yesterdays update, my game couldn't launch as it said that game data may be corrupt. So i uninstalled the game, and now trying to download it fresh from xbox app , as i tried from...