Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 5. The thing is, I have the game + Hot Wheels DLC installed. When I want to enter the Hot Wheels map, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikołaj Kulka, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

Hey, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 5. The thing is, I have the game + Hot Wheels DLC installed. When I want to enter the Hot Wheels map, the game tells me to install the DLC even though I have already done so

:)

Mikołaj Kulka, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizion 3 Hot Wheels expansion

3. MissEdi Win User

Hot Wheels

Hi there, DrJackieMrHyde and suinomaial!

Are you posting from the account that already redeemed both the digital download for Forza Horizon 3 and the Hot Wheels DLC? In the meantime, have you ensured that you have completed the proper game requirements to access the Hot Wheels DLC?

As mentioned on the
    Hot Wheels Store Page
    , you must complete enough Exhibition Events and PR Stunts to build your second festival site, after which the expansion will become unlocked and accessible on the game map.
  4. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
  5. onyxishere Win User

cant find a game in my game list

Sorry to hear it. If you only purchased the Hot Wheels DLC then you will need the full game to play it. Forza Horizon 3 is a requirement for this content and you must unlock two events before you can access the Hot Wheels content.
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

1. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Hot

2. Forza Horizon 5 - Hot Wheels DLC - Expedition not showing on the map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Hot Wheels DLC - Expedition not showing on the map: I have purchased the Hot Wheels DLC for Forza Horizon 5, and everything seems legit (it says I own it, it's installed and I have Hot Wheels menus within the game). But, when you try to access any...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game: I was recently playing Forza Horizon 3 and noticed that the in-game pricing listing for expansion passes are "free" even though the expansions themselves appear to be unavailable. I was hoping...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC: I finally embraced the Xbox world with the Series X for the family, and was waiting to buy the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC as a Christmas gift...only to learn it was discontinued on September...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels: O uso do game Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels requer a aquisição prévia de outro game? 236b0558-d9cd-454c-9b15-c3881b936b39
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels: Have bought & downloaded, it's showing in account but not on XBox One S?? 525aec5c-fa9c-477c-b2b9-869b8aa75088
  7. Hot Wheels Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hot Wheels Forza Horizon 3: Yesterday, I bought and downloaded Hot Wheels Forza Horizon, when I tried to start the game, it did not respond. I tried to restart and I turned off my xbox and it still does not work. What I have...
  8. Cannot access Hot Wheels Expansion on Forza Horizons 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Hot Wheels Expansion on Forza Horizons 3: Hi there, I just bought this expansion for my son today and although it says the game is Installed all Hot Wheels options are greyed out on the game. Have done a fair amount of Googling and...
  9. Forza 3 horizon + hot wheels pack NOT available ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 horizon + hot wheels pack NOT available ?: Sorry for my english ! I have buy digital pack of Forza horizon 3 + hot wheels pack play anywhere, no problem on windows 10 but Forza 3 horizon not unlocked in my Xbox One, nowhere not in ready to...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle Trouble: I recently setup my brand new Forza Horizon 3 hot wheels Xbox one s bundle. It was working fine until I went into my queue and on the Forza Horizon 3 game, I pressed cancel. Now the game is...