Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since i started playing on 12/5/2021 i have not been able to access horizon life. I have taken a few steps like PC update all pc updates including... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dwitesmith&weson, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life

Ever since i started playing on 12/5/2021 i have not been able to access horizon life. I have taken a few steps like PC update all pc updates including optional. Checking the file integrity on steam and theres this

Through the settings on the PC making necessary services automatic and that there running such as.

games services, IP helper, and xbox services there all automatic now and running. I got this from a online search.

I still can't access horizon life on Forza horizon 5

:)

dwitesmith&weson, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live

You'd have to buy the game on top.

Do you mean Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 5?

If you buy gamepass ultimate then that includes xbox live gold & access to 100's of games on gamepass,including Forza Horizon 5 if that's what you meant.

Forza 5 has been delisted now i think anyway.
  3. PhDPeddler Win User

Any good racing games out there?

Forza and Forza Horizon. If you like open world racing try Forza Horizon. If you like real tracks that are raced in real life then try Forza series.

Thanks,

Ped
  4. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  5. VELTENNS Win User

I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me!
  6. VenomOfGod1 Win User

xbox multiplayer server connectivity blocked on windows 11

I have not played any game other than forza horizon 4, and I plan to play forza horizon 5 the day it comes out.
Thema:

Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life

1. Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life - Similar Threads - Forza horizon cannot

2. I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC.: I bought forza horizon 5 for PC. My son cannot see the game when he logs in on the same PC. He is a family member and so configured. What can we do to make forza 5 work for him....
  3. I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5: Hey! When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it just says "Loading - Please wait" after I press enter. In the event viewer I get this: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version:...
  4. 无法打开 Forza Horizon 5,因为它处于脱机状态。可能缺少存储设备,或者存储设备已断开连接。(Forza Horizon 5 cannot be opened...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法打开 Forza Horizon 5,因为它处于脱机状态。可能缺少存储设备,或者存储设备已断开连接。(Forza Horizon 5 cannot be opened...: 更新地平线5取消了更新,再次打开就 法打开了。技术员请帮助我解决下。 (Update Horizon 5 cancelled the update and it won't open again. Technician please help me to solve it.) [ *** Moved to the Xbox category by Microsoft Moderator...
  5. I cannot update Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot update Forza Horizon 5: So basically, there was the 15gb update a few days ago and when it started updating, I cancelled it because it was almost midnight and I didn't want to leave my pc on during the night. But when I...
  6. Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 on PC: Hi all, I purchased Forza Horizon 5 on PC hours ago, and have yet to successfully install it. Through the Xbox app on windows 10, every time I attempt to install this, I am met with "error...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.: Hi, I had the game downloaded and had played it. The next day an automatic update of 5gb started which I cancelled, since doing so the game has disappeared and when trying to download again it...
  8. (Error code: 0x80073cf9) Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 using Game Pass for PC (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Error code: 0x80073cf9) Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 using Game Pass for PC (Windows 10): Hi, I was downloading the game just fine at first. However, when I closed the Xbox App and reopened it at a later time (after rebooting) the download wouldn't continue. Moreover, it was vanished...
  9. Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download.: So I went to download forza 5...all was well in the world...as its a large download I just started it and forgot about it....eventually I turned my PC off for the night without thinking much about...
  10. (PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Cannot sign in even though I'm already signed in: [img] Hi, recently I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 few days ago but earlier today I tried launching the game and when i'm in the title screen it asks me to sign in my Xbox Profile but after i click...