Forza Horizon 5 Installs then Xbox App says its not installed

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Installs then Xbox App says its not installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive been having trouble installing FH5, luckily i found the fix, i just had to update windows 11. However, it installed, I played for several hours,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MintyyCold, Nov 25, 2021.

1. MintyyCold
    MintyyCold Guest

So ive been having trouble installing FH5, luckily i found the fix, i just had to update windows 11. However, it installed, I played for several hours, stopped playing, played again ffor several hours, and then when I closed the game that time, the xbox app said I was installing FH5 and it was at like 20 gigs out of 100. Now if the game was something light like 20-30 gigs, I wouldn't mind but its 100 gigs. After letting it install that time, it just now happened again. Restarted PC, restarted xbox app and even tried launching from the shortcut which is still on my desktop. Any clues on what to do so that it wont happen again? or how to fix it?

:)

MintyyCold, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi MintyyCold! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be happening due to updates as have been some rolled out, but you can also try this

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  3. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  4. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
  5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Download Failure

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

Hi GivenUnicycle60, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

On your Xbox App kindly install the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle, simply search for it from there for you to have an option to install.

If it's already installed kindly repair the game and then restart your PC.

Settings > Apps > Search for "Forza Horizon 5" > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Installs then Xbox App says its not installed - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Installs

2. Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5: Hello. I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 5. I bought this game yesterday from website "www.g2a.com", and insert code corectly, so i have game on Microsoft Store in my "bookshelf", but when i...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 instalation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 instalation problem: I installed forza horizon 5 few days ago, played for 1 hour and then I've left it. Now I cannot play it or even uninstall/install again. I've got 2 errors: - 0x803fb107 for standard edition -...
  4. Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 on PC: Hi all, I purchased Forza Horizon 5 on PC hours ago, and have yet to successfully install it. Through the Xbox app on windows 10, every time I attempt to install this, I am met with "error...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen: Hello, when I open up Forza Horizon 5, it only gets stuck on this screen: any idea how to fix this? This has been going on for 10 minutes and no progress! [img]...
  6. Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox one.: The problem is that Forza 5 is not installing when I click install after some seconds it says installation stopped and when I click the app it gives me the error code from on top. Another thing to...
  7. Cant Install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Forza Horizon 5: So i have played Forza Horizon 5 for some time now and i reset the game in the windows settings because i wanted to, and now i cant install the game again in the xbox application! It just says "...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 does not want to install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 does not want to install.: As the title says, I can't install Forza 5 on PC, I get error 0x800e53. I don't know what to do, I really want to play this game, I already restart my PC, my router and everything, I hope you can...
  9. Can't install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5: Since i upgraded to windows 11 i haven't been able to install forza horizon 5, any other xbox game pass game works but forza simply doesn't want to install. I tried everything networking related,...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 install error with game pass 0x800700e9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 install error with game pass 0x800700e9: Keep getting this error when trying to install Forza Horizon 5 with game pass. Tried every possible fix I could find on the internet, nothing works Can anyone help? [img]...