Forza Horizon 5, my game is acting weird.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5, my game is acting weird. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! My Forza horizon, since the last update is acting really weird when I join my friends convoy or when they join me. (I am on PC and they are on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarioBuonocore1, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 5, my game is acting weird.

Hello!
    My Forza horizon, since the last update is acting really weird when I join my friends convoy or when they join me. (I am on PC and they are on XBOX)

In specific, I can't see them on the map nor any other player. I can't see other players when we're doing an event (Drag, sprints, etc..).

They can see me move, when they push me, My car will move and then go back to the position that I am, pushing them back.

:)

MarioBuonocore1, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

DID ANYBODY BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!?????

I played the closed beta for 20 minutes and uninstalled it, was not impressed, the graphics are mediocre at best and the mechanics of the game are just weird, the cars are very twitchy so I am passing on this one, ill stick with forza 5 and horizon.
  3. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live

You'd have to buy the game on top.

Do you mean Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 5?

If you buy gamepass ultimate then that includes xbox live gold & access to 100's of games on gamepass,including Forza Horizon 5 if that's what you meant.

Forza 5 has been delisted now i think anyway.
  5. BzDriver Win User

What has been your best 2015 Xbox 1 related purchase so far?

Mine is buying my Xbox One today, with Forza 5, and Forza Horizon.
  6. MiMiC920 Win User

T10 not making it makes me nervous

we do understand Forza and Horizon are not the same game right? Forza 5 will stay true to the Forza sim racer and Horizon is a spin off. Forza physics but not trying to be 100% sim
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5, my game is acting weird.

1. Forza Horizon 5, my game is acting weird. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon game

2. Microsoft Store (Gaming Services) opens when I attempt to start Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store (Gaming Services) opens when I attempt to start Forza Horizon 5: Hello. As mentioned in the title, I experience an issue where I am unable to launch Forza Horizon 5. I play the game using the PC GamePass. There is a link with a video that shows how it looks...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Opening Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Opening Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store: My Forza Horizon 5 game kept on opening the gaming services app in the Microsoft store. So, I decided to reinstall the gaming services app. Nothing changed. Then I reinstalled Forza Horizon 5. The...
  4. Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11: When I try and launch Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app on Windows 11, the game won't open; the Gaming Services app on the store opens instead. I've tried resetting and repairing the game, the Xbox...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 and Microsoft Store Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 and Microsoft Store Gaming Services: I am in desperate need of some help. For the past three months or so I have been plagued with Forza Horizon 5 gaming services bugs. When I launch Forza Horizon 5, instead of actually launching the...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 game save not syncing between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 game save not syncing between PC and Xbox: I just finished playing FH5 Series 7 on my PC via the Xbox App. Gotten 30 points. I then exited FH5 and logout of my account in the Xbox App. I then moved to my Xbox Series X, and started FH5....
  7. [PC] Forza Horizon 5 - Xbox app forces me to download the whole game every update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Forza Horizon 5 - Xbox app forces me to download the whole game every update: Whenever there is an update in the game (Forza Horizon 5), the Xbox app seems like it doesn't recognize the update patch and downloads the whole game. The following behaviors were observed through...
  8. PC: Can I download my forza horizon 5 save file without downloading the game (for archival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC: Can I download my forza horizon 5 save file without downloading the game (for archival...: There is nothing really more than the title (but i'm also interested to have it since i may get the steam and i only had it on game pass) I don't have it anymore since i changed my pc and...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...: System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5 2600 RX 6600XT 16Gb RAM Game is installed on an SSD The game launches, but any attempt to actually start playing results in the game shutting down without...
  10. Xbox Series Update DELETED all my Forza Horizon 4 game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series Update DELETED all my Forza Horizon 4 game data: I received an Xbox Series X recently. As all of my game titles were stored on an external hard drive connected an Xbox One, of course, right out of the box, upon connecting the external drive to...