Forza Horizon 5 not launching

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 not launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Anyone got any idea why at launch game says there is 1,3MB update but it wont download it and gives me error code BUT if I close down Xbox app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tetso, May 21, 2022.

1. Tetso
    Tetso Guest

Hi,

Anyone got any idea why at launch game says there is 1,3MB update but it wont download it and gives me error code BUT if I close down Xbox app and kill (Xbox) Gaming Services from task manager game starts immediately and the update is gone?

I've already re-installed the game once, tried to force update checks from Forza, updates for Xbox App and got every windows update installed etc. Only thing that has worked is the one mentioned above which is kinda odd... Oh and Googled the error code and tried fixes suggested.

:)

Tetso, May 21, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

กดโหลด Forza Horizon 5 ใน โปรเเกรม Xbox เเล้วเผลอไปกดหยุด หลังจากนั้นก็ไม่สามารถกดโหลดต่อได้

สวัสดี

ขอบคุณที่ติดต่อฟอรั่ม ขออ ัยที่ทราบว่าคุณมีปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด Forza Horizon 5

การสนับสนุน Forza มีบทความที่มีขั้นตอนการแก้ไขปัญหาหลายขั้นตอนซึ่งอาจช่วยได้ เกมของฉันไม่ได้เปิดตัวหรือขัดข้องบนพีซี - การสนับสนุน Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

ขอแสดงความนับถือ

Hayabusa

[ข้อความด้านบนแปลด้วยเครื่องและอาจไม่ใช่การแสดงโพสต์ต้นฉบับที่ถูกต้อง]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading Forza Horizon 5.

Forza support has an article with several troubleshooting steps which may help. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards,

Hayabusa
  3. Will Martin123 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Not Launching

Thank you.

Be back in a few days when its finished.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 5 will not launch

If the code was just for Game Pass Ultimate, then you would only have access to the standard edition of the game.
  5. Ektot Win User

I dont know it was gift it to me from a friend with a code to redeem
  6. Smwutches Win User

Did you buy the premium add-on? You only get early access if you've purchased the premium add-on or the full premium edition. The standard edition included in Game Pass will not grant early access.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 not launching - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon launching

2. My Forza Horizon 5 with Gamepass Ultimate is not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 with Gamepass Ultimate is not launching: Greetings off-road fans and racers, I have a strange ongoing issue with Forza Horizon 5. Some months ago I wanted to play it - did not work, never launched. Crashed to desktop. I gave up because...
  3. Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11: When I try and launch Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app on Windows 11, the game won't open; the Gaming Services app on the store opens instead. I've tried resetting and repairing the game, the Xbox...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch: I was just playing, came back a few hours later and it hasn't launched since and that was Saturday. There's a promoted support article on the Forza support website and I've tried every solution...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch anymore.: Hello everyone, It's been about 3-4 months that I can't play FH5 anymore. Every time I hit "Play", I have the little loading screen on the middle of the screen and then it disappear and nothing...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 error 0x800701b1 on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 error 0x800701b1 on launch: I just reinstalled Forza Horizon 5 the other day to start playing again and ran into issues. After asking Forza support about this, it automatically got redirected to Microsoft support, because...
  7. got banned mistakenly by launching forza horizon 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    got banned mistakenly by launching forza horizon 3: Hello dear xbox i need help, i got permanently banned on xbox for no reason i checked the enforcement website thingy and it says nudity the weird thing is i never texted anyone that or something...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not reaching the game stage unless I exit Windows Explorer after launching...: System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5 2600 RX 6600XT 16Gb RAM Game is installed on an SSD The game launches, but any attempt to actually start playing results in the game shutting down without...
  9. forza horizon 5 not launching at all (xbox game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 not launching at all (xbox game pass): My xbox game pass subscription expired recently so i renewed it a few days later and everytime i try to launch the game (directly from .exe or from xbox app) it literally justdoesnt launch and...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 crashed at launch with exception code 0xc00000fd on PC (Steam version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashed at launch with exception code 0xc00000fd on PC (Steam version): Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.435.64.0, time stamp: 0x621579af Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.435.64.0, time stamp: 0x621579af Exception code:...