Forza Horizon 5 online features unavailable

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 online features unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after an update which reinstalled my game, i can´t use tunnning form the community, paintings from the community, the seasonal challenges(i´m only able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by emilianoaguilera, May 28, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 online features unavailable

after an update which reinstalled my game, i can´t use tunnning form the community, paintings from the community, the seasonal challenges(i´m only able to win some roulette prizes which are also bugged), im able to play horizon open online so it doesn´t make any sense. i´ve tried reinstalling windows, performing a clean startup, checking if the services the app uses are set to start automatically, i have reinstalled the game 5 times, i have reinstalled my network drivers. I don´t know if there is somethin i can do to fix it. but i wanna play and i can´t because of this.

:)

emilianoaguilera, May 28, 2022
  2. OoONARuTO0MoOoO Win User

Feature Unavailable

i have now proplem forza horizon FEATURE UNAVAILABLE forza horizon this feature has been temporarily disabled
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the feedback Emiliano, usually this kind of issues with online functionalities can be related to NAT type not set as open.

So, first you may need to open some ports on your internet router to get open NAT type.

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once you open them. Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this.
  4. emilianoaguilera Win User

This error only happens in forza horizon 5, the game was perfectly functioning before that update.

I only have 2 wifi networks a 2.4 ghz and a 5ghz in both of them I'm experiencing the same issue

In both networks I got a strict NAT type
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Emiliano

That's and odd issue, may I know if you already try using another wifi network to see if the issue persists on Forza Horizon?

By the way, is this happening with this specific game?

And, could you tell me what's saying on your NAT type?
  6. emilianoaguilera Win User

Okay, thabk you i'll try this and if it fixes it i will let you know
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 online features unavailable - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon online

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashes while online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes while online: Hi everyone, I have this issue when playing FH4 on PC online. It only happens when I'm playing online with my friends (the game also crashes on their devices as well after a few minutes) whereas...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 not connecting online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not connecting online: HI, I keep getting this error on Forza Horizon 4 and I can not seem to solve it. It's been happening for a few days and I've even reinstalled the game. Is there a way to solve this? [img]...
  4. Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo...: Hello everyone, the two games Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite can only be played with restrictions. I have checked every setting in XBOX/Microsoft Profile, Account, Privacy & Online Safety and...
  5. I can’t play Online in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Online in Forza Horizon 5: I used to Play FH5 and FH4 without any doubts about Playing Online and I reseted my Xbox One console thinking that it’ll fix my twitch after that I can’t play online it taking me to another tab to...
  6. Not able to play Forza Horizon 4 online PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Forza Horizon 4 online PC: hello, I recently installed Forza horizon 4 on my pc. I am able to play the game in single-player mode however I want to play online with my friends and do co-op races and such. I upgraded to...
  7. Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC: I returned to Forza horizon 4 (steam version) after a few months' hiatus, only to be unable to use its online facilities (multiplayer, online lobbies etc). I'm absolutely stumped as to how to fix...
  8. Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4): The game does not let me access: the auction House, find new tunes and find new designs. It says 'This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.' I don't know why this is...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 online not working at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 online not working at all: The game, FH5 came in 2021 on novemeber. As i have played the previous game before, Forza Horizon 4, i like the franchise, so i decide to get it as a christmass present for me. Sadly after a few...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 online broken on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 online broken on PC.: I am aware that they've discontinued Forza Horizon 3, but they have said that they would allow players to play online. Online works completely fine on Xbox, but I was unable to join any online...