forza horizon 5 online

Discus and support forza horizon 5 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i try to join in on forza 5's online it tells me ''this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges'' and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BroderRuski, Nov 26, 2021.

1. BroderRuski
    BroderRuski Guest

forza horizon 5 online

whenever i try to join in on forza 5's online it tells me ''this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges'' and i dont know how to get those privileges since 1. i never really used microsoft that much 2. i live in denmark so microsoft for me is in danish which is super confusing

:)

BroderRuski, Nov 26, 2021
  2. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Game Reccomendations

Yop,i got Forza horizon 2 (since friday) and Forza 5.

Both are great,fun and techniquely great.

Forza 5 can be found at lower price,now.

And if you like racing on open world area with online features,it's really a game for you....
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
  5. OutcastGuy44 Win User

How do I improve friends suggestion to match games I play

I do have one year of gold and playing alot of GTA 5 online,Forza horizon series of games.Thanks for having me back to Microsoft.
  6. Kyle732 Win User

How do digital games link to an account?

Because i dont see Forza Horizon 2 and Forza motorcross 5 on My Games online, yet i have it on my Xbox - is it licensed to my account?

Will i have these games if my xbox breaks?
Thema:

forza horizon 5 online

1. forza horizon 5 online - Similar Threads - forza horizon online

2. forza horizon online session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon online session: ever since i have downloaded the game i could not join online session or play with my friends, the pop up keep saying i've been disconnected or network issue but network is fine...
  3. Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online: I have finally decided to write here since you guys at Microsoft don't even provide email support and I've become quite fed up with being absolutely scammed out of my money. One month back, Forza...
  4. Forza horizon 5 can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 5 can't play online: Hello, i was wondering if you would have any solutions because i am unable to play online at forza horizon 5 on pc. I cannot connect to horizon life but I can join convoys, but cannot connect...
  5. I can't play online in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online in forza horizon 5: I bought the game from steam, but when I launched it, the online button was gray, and when I clicked on it, it said that this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient...
  6. can't play forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play forza horizon 4 online: I try to fix teredo things but it doesn't work [img] 5cdebcbe-cf81-48fe-9809-f65b244d058c
  7. Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5: Hello, I play Forza Horizon 5 on PC. I have a great PC, fiber internet, but for some reason since Forza launched, I go invisible to everyone else in the race on online Forza 5 race lobbies. It's...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not letting me play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not letting me play online.: I got Forza a while ago but I never played online. And as soon as I tried playing online I got an alert saying "cannot connect to server". I tried fixing it by making sure teredo was working and...
  9. Problem when i try play forza horizon 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when i try play forza horizon 5 online: The game says that appear an error and I can only play horizon solo. And the graphics in ultra is near medium quality and the renderization only start when i came close of something and the fps...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Online: I am not able to connect to online in Forza Horizon 5. I have looked into this and think it may be due to my NAT type as "Strict". Is having a strict NAT type known for causing issues when...