Forza Horizon 5 premium edition Add-Ons Bundle not installed

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 premium edition Add-Ons Bundle not installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody! I bought and installed the Forza Horizon premium edition. However the VIP, CAR PASS and WELCOME PACK can not be downloaded and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickTL, Dec 4, 2021.

1. NickTL
    NickTL Guest

Hello everybody!

I bought and installed the Forza Horizon premium edition. However the VIP, CAR PASS and WELCOME PACK can not be downloaded and installed, even if it is written that I "owned" them.

:)

NickTL, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

You need to purchase either the premium edition of the game or purchase the Premium Add-Ons Bundle in order to play early.
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. AlihanCömert Win User

About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

Hello,

I just found this in link

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-5#purchaseoptions

GAME PASS SUBSCRIBERS, get EARLY ACCESS and all the EXTRA CONTENT included with the Premium Edition at one low price! The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle allows you to play four days early beginning November 5, 2021. It also includes the Welcome Pack, Car Pass, VIP Membership and two game expansions when they become available. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately). Upgrade your game to Premium today!

I think i could access all bonuses if i buy premium bundle
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 5

6. Francia J. Win User

Has anyone made sense of the Forza Horizon 5 premium add on?

No need to purchase the game, Jimmmma. The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle will give you early access. Simply install the base game from the Xbox Game Pass library and once done make sure to install the add-ons via the manage games and add-ons tab.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 premium edition Add-Ons Bundle not installed - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon premium

2. Forza Horizon 5 - Premium Edition - Add-ons not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Premium Edition - Add-ons not installing: Hello, I just had a concern about the add-ons for Forza Horizon 5. So I bought Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox Store on my Xbox One S, it installed the base game, expansion 1 and expansion 2, but...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% download and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107. Can anyone please help? 24923367-79f8-444d-9258-59ad309f0273
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition not showing as owned on any Xbox account except the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition not showing as owned on any Xbox account except the one...: I have the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition purchased in one of my accounts from the store. When i try to play with another Xbox account on PC it will launch but without the Premium Edition...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Addons: So, recently I bough xbox pass to play forza horizon 5. I didn't know that I won't receive premium addons with it. When I clicked on car pass it stated that I need Xbox pass Ultimate in order to...
  6. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition on Xbox app PC. (Error code; 0x00000001)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition on Xbox app PC. (Error code; 0x00000001)...: I purchase the Premium Edition of Forza Horizon 5 (£84.99) on 06/11/21 with no problems exciting to start installing and play the game the next day. However, when i attempted to install the game,...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Premium no longer letting me play early access......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium no longer letting me play early access......: So I own the premium VIP package for Forza Horizon 5, and have been playing the last 2 days. I go to open my game today and now it's saying I need to wait until the game is released two days from...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition question: Hello! I'm new to forza horizon, i started playing from forza horizon 4 on pc, and back then i bought the deluxe version, the most expensive one and through-out the time i played, i did not have...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition on PC Exception Code: 0xc0000005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition on PC Exception Code: 0xc0000005: I pre-ordered the Premium Edition add-ons of Forza Horizon 5 on 4th of Nov via the Microsoft Store When I tried accessing it this morning (5th Nov - early access) it would not launch. I tried...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Premium just says We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium just says We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have...: Hi I stayed up until the launch date last night just for it to say We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date. It shows its...