Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought (pre-ordered) Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for PC when the game came out. I played it for more than a year and got tired of it, now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louwrie Badenhorst, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message...

Hi

I bought (pre-ordered) Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for PC when the game came out. I played it for more than a year and got tired of it, now that the DLC came out I wanted to play it again. It kept giving me an error message, it didn't want to verify my files and didn't want to repair anything, it didn't want to install updates either. I eventually uninstalled it and the X-box app and deleted the Xbox game folders so that I could start from scratch. I reinstalled the Xbox app and saw that the Premium Edition still gave errors, but it allowed me to install the standard edition of FH5 and it worked, but it didn't want to give me access to the premium content and kept telling me I have to buy the DLC. I uninstalled everything again because again because it seemed as if the Premium edition was a whole new install, but nothing is working and it still gives me an "error 0%" message in the Install Queue for FH5 Premium. My Windows 10 is up to date and so is the Xbox app. I joined game pass almost a year ago when there was a 3 months special and after the 3 months expired I didn't continue with the service, it would seem that after the 3 months expired that I couldn't access my FH5 Premium Edition anymore.

Please help me, I am beyond frustrated because I don't get much time for gaming and when I do the Xbox or Microsoft games are always giving me problems.

Thank you

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message... [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message... [​IMG]

:)

Louwrie Badenhorst, Jul 20, 2022
  2. Louwrie Badenhorst Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message on install queue

It shows that I own the standard and premium edition, if I click on the standard edition I can install it, but when I click on the Premium edition it gives an error.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message on install queue

So Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition can be installed, it does not ask to be purchased again, but it just get stuck at 0% error, right? In this case, would you please reinstall the gaming services and reset the Microsoft store and the Xbox app? Please perform these steps with the Microsoft store and the Xbox app closed and make sure there are no games being downloaded or installed on both apps - wait for the installation or please cancel the queue.

- Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the following commands (one at a time):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(this command can show you some errors, this is normal, just wait until it finishes)

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt. Also sign in on the Microsoft store with your Microsoft account.

- Restart your computer one more time. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store.

- Check your computer region/country and language and please make sure it is the same as your Microsoft account (https://account.microsoft.com/profile). Also check your time zone and date/time is correct.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Louwrie. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please double check that the order for Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition is still showing as completed on your Microsoft account order history page?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Waiting for your kind reply.
  5. Louwrie Badenhorst Win User

Yes it is.

[​IMG]
  6. MikeArneson Win User

Cant install Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5 will not install on PC. Error code. Microsoft store doesn't work either. Xbox app, doesn't work. Tried all options given from "fix here" nothing works.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message...

1. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition doesn't work and doesn't install giving an Error 0% message... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Premium

2. Still asking for payment even though i have Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still asking for payment even though i have Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition: After coming back to forza for the new dlc i am being told i have to still purchase the dlc even though i own the premium edition also asking me for administrator approval even thogh i am the...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 raised blacks on VRR Freesync Premium - Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 raised blacks on VRR Freesync Premium - Xbox Series X: Forza Horizon 5 is almost 1 year old and I still have raised blacks in the game while playing on my Xbox Series X with vrr Freesync premium on. Tell me Microsoft, what's your problem? In Forza...
  4. forza horizon 5 game pass premium add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 game pass premium add-ons: hi when i got forza horizon 5 with game pass and i saw that you get premium add-ons when you get the game with game pass, is this true? p.s. i got this game last year and i'm fine if i have to...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition not showed as owned in PC Xbox App library, despite having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition not showed as owned in PC Xbox App library, despite having...: Hi, I am encountering an issue involving installing Forza Horizon 5 on a different PC. I have logged into my account which I used to purchase the game, but it is prompting me to purchase it again...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition not showed as owned in Xbox App library, despite having it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition not showed as owned in Xbox App library, despite having it...: Hi, I am encountering an issue involving installing Forza Horizon 5 on a different PC. I have logged into my account which I used to purchase the game, but it is prompting me to purchase it again...
  7. Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India: I tried to Pre order it before and thought it was because it was a pre order so I waited until launch and the same problem. If there is a solution ill be very happy!...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 - Premium Edition - Add-ons not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Premium Edition - Add-ons not installing: Hello, I just had a concern about the add-ons for Forza Horizon 5. So I bought Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox Store on my Xbox One S, it installed the base game, expansion 1 and expansion 2, but...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 premium edition Add-Ons Bundle not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 premium edition Add-Ons Bundle not installed: Hello everybody! I bought and installed the Forza Horizon premium edition. However the VIP, CAR PASS and WELCOME PACK can not be downloaded and installed, even if it is written that I "owned"...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% download and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107. Can anyone please help? 24923367-79f8-444d-9258-59ad309f0273