Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged in my xbox account but the game started from the very beginning and i did not get back my progress. Whenever i discover a new road it first... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YashvardhanTomar, May 24, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling

I logged in my xbox account but the game started from the very beginning and i did not get back my progress. Whenever i discover a new road it first shows how many roads I have discovered since my progress got reset which is around 53 out of 578 but then right after that when it compares how many roads I have discovered with my friend it shows my original progress which is around 532 roads out of 578. The same is for skill score and everything. I tried deleting all the save files from my pc and logging in again but it didnt work. It seems like my progress have been overwritten. Please help me recover my progress, I have sunk hundreds of hours in this game and it is all gone now.
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling [​IMG]

:)

YashvardhanTomar, May 24, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Please try to follow the steps in the following link:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

It's from the official Forza support...

After that if you still facing the issue please let me know...
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  4. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  5. MiguelFernández5 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Hello, thank you very much for your help.

I did all the steps and couldn't get the progress back. It's a good solution, but it's already too late for me... my original local saves were deleted by new cloud saves without giving me a choice. Now my original saves are gone.

I'm talking to Forza support:

"Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we are unable to restore any lost progress such as experience and campaign completion. However, we are able to return your inventory, which may include but is not limited to cars, credits, and/or skates."

I'm afraid the next time I launch it will be when my save files get corrupted and disappear again.

I've seen many cases like mine... They have to do something safer in Forza to avoid losing progress, just pressing a button loses everything...
  6. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Saves don't transfer to the Steam version of the game. You'd have to buy it from Microsoft to keep your progress.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon progress

2. Xbox Series X -Forza Horizon 5 - Progress lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X -Forza Horizon 5 - Progress lost: Hi guys, I have kind of big problem with my Forza Horizon 5 game. Im playing FH5 on Xbox Series X and one day I been visit my friend which plays also FH5 but on PC. I wanted to show him something...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account: Hi, I have just subscribed a new game pass account for my kid for his new PC i just got him. All this while we are sharing 1 PC and 1 game pass account between us. Is there a way for me to...
  4. Lost progress on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost progress on Forza Horizon 5: This morning I was on FH5 with my progress up to date, I was level 42, completed a bunch of races, I had just over 30 million credits, upgraded a few cars, unlocked a bunch of cars, through...
  5. Forza horizon 5 game progress lost twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 game progress lost twice: Hi people, I have been playing Forza horizon5 on my xbox one s for a while and I am experiencing game progress issues now. Yesterday, it just sent me to xbox home screen while I was playing so I...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost: I played fh5 for a month on game pass. Then I bought the game on steam 2 months later. None of my progress is visible as I have to go from the start. I can not access the car packs (formula drift...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress lost: I have lost my progress in the transition between two devices, one running windows 10 and one running windows 11. Also, there seems to be a problem downloading the game, as when try to download it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost: Hello. I have lost all progress in Forza Horizon 5 Game Pass. I was prompted with a window asking if I should sync save to PC or cloud. I accidentally pressed the PC one due to a finger slip and...
  9. Can't reset Forza Horizon 5 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reset Forza Horizon 5 progress: I wanted too reset my forza horizon 5 progress, but after I reset the data, I keep getting E: 1007-19 code. How do I play the game without being forced to reload the cloud data?...
  10. Trying to get back progress from MS version Forza Horizon 5 after buying steam version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get back progress from MS version Forza Horizon 5 after buying steam version: I played Forza Horizon 5 om MS Store (profile , *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***), after I bought it on Steam but my account progress has lost. I know it is NOT...