Forza Horizon 5 Progress lost

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Progress lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost my progress in the transition between two devices, one running windows 10 and one running windows 11. Also, there seems to be a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PilipP1, May 10, 2022.

1. PilipP1
    PilipP1 Guest

I have lost my progress in the transition between two devices, one running windows 10 and one running windows 11. Also, there seems to be a problem downloading the game, as when try to download it through microsoft store (where i bought it), I just get sent to the Xbox pc app, where the game "forza horizon 5" does not exist: only "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition". My old microsoft account somehow seems to have gotten FH5 removed from it's library, as when I launch the game, I get logged into a different Microsoft account, and when I'm in the xbox app, the game does not appear in my game library.

:)

PilipP1, May 10, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, PilipP1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you play it online? If so, all your progress is saved to the cloud, so it's just a matter of recovering it.

You say that when you run the game it signs you on a different Microsoft account. But do you have 2 Microsoft accounts? Do you use both?

This issue started to happen right after you upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11?

Just answer these questions so I can properly assist you with this issue and suggest the right troubleshooting steps for you.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but as per Forza support "Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to return any Forzathon Points, Skill Points, Level, Experience, Tokens, or Progress."

However, they can return your inventory (Cars, Credits, Vanity items, Wheel Spins). You just need to check and follow the steps on this link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  4. S D Miller Win User

ALL achievement progress reset to 0%

This has happened to me as well. Lost all my tracking progress for Forza Horizon 2 - when I checked the achievement app thoroughly, the progress on all locked achievements is now showing as 0%
  5. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
  6. SojerManLan Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.

And about Forza Horizon 4: the lack of possibility to use the same save between Steam and Microsoft Store comes from the technical point of the each game. Both use a wholly different methods of saving which is far too much work to make them co-operate, ESPECIALLY considering that Forza Horizon 4 is way past its' prime.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Progress lost - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Progress

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling: I logged in my xbox account but the game started from the very beginning and i did not get back my progress. Whenever i discover a new road it first shows how many roads I have discovered since my...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost: Hello. I have lost all progress in Forza Horizon 5 Game Pass. I was prompted with a window asking if I should sync save to PC or cloud. I accidentally pressed the PC one due to a finger slip and...
  4. Can't reset Forza Horizon 5 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reset Forza Horizon 5 progress: I wanted too reset my forza horizon 5 progress, but after I reset the data, I keep getting E: 1007-19 code. How do I play the game without being forced to reload the cloud data?...
  5. Trying to get back progress from MS version Forza Horizon 5 after buying steam version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get back progress from MS version Forza Horizon 5 after buying steam version: I played Forza Horizon 5 om MS Store (profile , *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***), after I bought it on Steam but my account progress has lost. I know it is NOT...
  6. Forza horizon 5 transferring progress from microsoft store to Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 transferring progress from microsoft store to Steam: I bought a gamepad, there was a code, I spent all 14 days on forza horizon 5, but I want to buy on steam, can I somehow move the progress? eb6cc4e0-d33a-4e5b-a8fe-d61159f04c49
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Accolade progression bugged: I've completed the required Accolade challenge which was to get a total of 100,000 points or higher at the Las Curvas Drift Zone using a 1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion, but the challenge...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Crashed, lost 9 hours of progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashed, lost 9 hours of progress.: I was just using the auto-steering feature within forza horizon 5, for the first time, on goliath. To test whether it worked, I was on 9hours and something, on lap 48/50, I left the room and came...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 - Lost Progress (approx 8~12 Hours worth....)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Lost Progress (approx 8~12 Hours worth....): So, I was playing Forza Horizon 5 this evening (11/10/2021) and all of a sudden the game crashed. When I reloaded the game, I lost approximately the past 8~12 hours of progress! I bought all the...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Download Disappeared In Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Download Disappeared In Progress: So I went to download Forza Horizon 5 on the Windows Xbox App last night and it got about 45% completed before I paused the download and shutdown my PC. Now when I go to finish the install this...