Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I recently activated the Forza Horizon 5 punch card of May, and I just earned several achievements after picking it up, and it won't progress... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThwartUser15, May 8, 2022.

1. ThwartUser15
    ThwartUser15 Guest

So, I recently activated the Forza Horizon 5 punch card of May, and I just earned several achievements after picking it up, and it won't progress through the card. I use the Cloud Gaming to play it.

:)

ThwartUser15, May 8, 2022
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Deals unlocked punch card isn't updating.

4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Please clarify if you are referring to the gamerscore, or bing/Microsoft rewards points.

gamerscore is earned by unlocking achievments in games, and can not be redeemed for anything, it is purely a representational figure

bing/Microsoft rewards points are earned by searching on bing, doing quizes, completing punch cards, etc and can be redeemed for a range of things: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox quests

For the Game Pass punch card, you have to play some specific titles to earn the punches. Are you sure that you played the games mentioned? If so. More than likely there's a delay in the servers processing the punches. If need be. You have to reach out
    to the
    Microsoft Rewards Support
    about the issue.
  6. XAVI0US Win User

Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working

I have noticed that the new Gears 5 punch card (started today) is not working in registering any tasks done. Is anyone else in the same position? Is this a general fault for Microsoft to look into?
    Hey, ya'll, i figured out that the any achievement is stated wrong, it needs to be a Gridiron achievement in Versus to work. It's deceiving because the Rewards only says "earn any new achievement in Gears 5" when it really means any Versus Gridiron achievement.
    I earned mine with a touchdown "Paydirt" achievement.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon punch

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after reinstalling: I logged in my xbox account but the game started from the very beginning and i did not get back my progress. Whenever i discover a new road it first shows how many roads I have discovered since my...
  3. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4: hello guys i have a problem while trying to start the game it keeps stuck on loading screen . i uninstalled the game and installed it again and same issue everytime...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not launching: Hi, Anyone got any idea why at launch game says there is 1,3MB update but it wont download it and gives me error code BUT if I close down Xbox app and kill (Xbox) Gaming Services from task...
  5. Forza horizon 3 xbox disc to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 xbox disc to pc: I just want to double check. I own forza horizon 3 on disc for console. There is no way for me to get that game onto my pc and I am unable to purchase it anymore. Is this all correct? If so that's...
  6. Not able to play Forza Horizon 4 online PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Forza Horizon 4 online PC: hello, I recently installed Forza horizon 4 on my pc. I am able to play the game in single-player mode however I want to play online with my friends and do co-op races and such. I upgraded to...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 crashing when my wheel is pluged on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing when my wheel is pluged on.: Hello guys, I can't play Forza Horizon 5 (on pc). It immediately crashes when my wheel is pluged on. It's working fine without the wheel on and my drivers are up to date. Any fixes? (Thrustmaster...
  8. My Forza Horizon 5 with Gamepass Ultimate is not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 with Gamepass Ultimate is not launching: Greetings off-road fans and racers, I have a strange ongoing issue with Forza Horizon 5. Some months ago I wanted to play it - did not work, never launched. Crashed to desktop. I gave up because...
  9. Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 and Forza Horizon: According to Microsoft Windows 11 is best for gaming. Gaming on Windows 11: Windows Gaming PC & Laptops | Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-pc-gaming According to...
  10. Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC: I returned to Forza horizon 4 (steam version) after a few months' hiatus, only to be unable to use its online facilities (multiplayer, online lobbies etc). I'm absolutely stumped as to how to fix...