Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M4rcelx, Jul 27, 2022.

1. M4rcelx
    M4rcelx Guest

:)

M4rcelx, Jul 27, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Forza horizon 5 in steam

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Those who purchased the premium pass or the premium version of the game may be playing on the 5th on Steam as well. You only have to see the time when the game will be released in your region, this information can be found on the link below.

https://twitter.com/ForzaHorizon/status/1455954...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 5 pre-order on Steam

5. Francia J. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Controller DLC not showing on PC

I just want to clarify, did you redeem it through Microsoft? If yes, I apologize but it will not be available via Steam. It's only available with the Microsoft version of Forza Horizon 5.
  6. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

Xbox Gold Weekend? Forza 5?

Not really a fan of Forza. Though the only Forza game I played was horizon because it was on sale for 10$ or something. It was decent. How much better is Forza 5 compared to the first horizon? is there really anything different? Also, will we be able to
    get achievements from this?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Steam

2. Steam Forza Horizon 5 won't opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam Forza Horizon 5 won't opening: I downloaded the dlc and update for my Steam version Forza Horizon 5 game, which will be released on July 19th. But after that my game won't open. I had no problems before the update. My system is...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.: After installing the game and having a few successful gaming sessions, a crashing issue began. Initially, I attempted every graphic and performance-related solution but alas no success. By chance,...
  4. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?: hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me ! d559df04-1217-4a03-85d3-54f2bcdb1054
  5. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!: Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy settings submitted restarted my pc and then it works...
  6. Cannot Access Horizon Life on Steam when I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access Horizon Life on Steam when I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox App...: I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 games and 2 different Xbox Account, 1 installed on Xbox App trough PC Game Pass and 1 installed on Steam (different folder). I use account "A" on Xbox App and I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 (Steam edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (Steam edition): Наиграл в Форзу около 120 часов в стиме, на долгое время прешёл в 5. Но после того как снова решил запустить 4 столкнулся с вылетами посреди игрового процесса, сопровождаемыми ошибкой ниже: Имя...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Steam save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Steam save: Guys hi, ı was playing forza horizon 4 on my cousin's steam account with my xbox account. I played nearly 35 hours and ı bought forza on my steam account. I have login with my xbox account but...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 crashed at launch with exception code 0xc00000fd on PC (Steam version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashed at launch with exception code 0xc00000fd on PC (Steam version): Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.435.64.0, time stamp: 0x621579af Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.435.64.0, time stamp: 0x621579af Exception code:...
  10. Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version: So yea i have been having this problem for a few months now and have yet to find a solution online or from the support team of horizon 4 cause it is said to be a xbox network issue, but when i...