Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I can't even get into the game tutorial. I tried the game on another person's account, and it went very well with the settings on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SchvartzkopfStefan Deniss, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions

Hello everyone!

I can't even get into the game tutorial. I tried the game on another person's account, and it went very well with the settings on High. So I decided to buy it. (The person I took the account from has the premium version of FH5) I own the standard version of the game. I have the updates up to date with absolutely all the drivers, Windows 10 Pro 20H2.

The game enters "Start". I get a message telling me that the game recommends running it on "High". I click to continue with the settings made by it, and I enter the loading screen where the xbox joystick shows. After this, there are 2 things that happen to me every time:

1) The game crashes in the loading screen and does not start at all, it stays that way even if I give Alt + Ender / Alt + Tab / spamming Win and Click.

2) The game manages to pass the loading screen, and the opening cinematic in which the game is presented appears. But, the cinematic runs 1-2 seconds, after which it freezes, recovers, runs another 1-2 seconds, after which it freezes again, and so on. I noticed here that in the moments when it is blocked, the narrator's voice and the background music do not merge. There are times when only the narrator is heard for 1-2 seconds without music, and it freezes, and so on.

I tried to enter the game's benchmark, but this time, here, the loading screen loads indefinitely, whatever I do, even if I give Alt + Ender / Alt + Tab / spamming Win and Click. At some point, it loads so much that white images start to appear instead of the pictures that are on the loading screen.

I tried the following solutions:

1) Close Discord

2) I disabled in-game overlay from Radeon Software

3) I gave firewall access to the game

4) I made an exception in windows defender. Including, I completely disabled the protection.

5) I have updated all the drivers, including the video ones are up to date.

6) I shut down MSI Afterburner.

7) I turned all graphics on Low before entering the game, including I turned on and off vsync.

8) I reinstalled the game 2 times, including trying to repair and reset the game from the windows settings.

9) I gave access to the game in "Run as administrator"

10) I disabled "Game mode" from windows.

I'm frustrated. I can't imagine how the premium version of my friend went on my PC in 60FPS High, without even a crash, and now, I'm actually trying everything I can and in vain ...

What else can I do? The people from FH have made a list of problems that need to be solved, but no one, absolutely no one, comes with updates! I want to solve the problem, because I feel like I'm going crazy.

:)

SchvartzkopfStefan Deniss, Nov 14, 2021
  2. SchvartzkopfStefan D Win User

Hello Vinicius,

I'm fine.

I tried absolutely everything you told me on the list to try, absolutely, absolutely anything. It does exactly the same. Enter the game, start, and in the loading screen, it crashes or loads indefinitely...

I can't figure out at all why with the premium version the game ran without problems, but with the standard version it doesn't even enter the tutorial.
  3. SchvartzkopfStefan D Win User

I have already created a ticket for Forza Support. My video card is a Radeon RX580 Sapphire Nitro + 4gb, the processor is a bit weaker, an I5-3470, and 16GB RAM. But the game ran very well with vsync enabled at 60FPS. I even have a screenshot that I put on a forum, because the distant objects had hard edges. Besides, I have some screenshots taken in the game.

Look...

[table][tr][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]In case anyone has any doubts about the processor, due to the fact that the game runs at 60FPS on High and I don't lie what I say, you can see in the screenshots including the frame rate in the first picture, including the usage of the video card. It can also be seen after car plate's, TM88ESC is the car plate of my car ... I also put this explanation, because a lot of people don't think that I was able to run FH5 for the first time, especially with these graphical settings, with the premium version of my friend. I wanted to try the game to see if it worked for me. I liked it a lot, so I took it through Game Pass. But, as you can see, it's a huge problem that I really can't imagine what causes it, or at least if the problem is caused by my PC, or not ...[/tr][/table]
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

I see. :/

Stefan, I advise tou to try to report this issue to the forza team on the link I sent tou above. :/
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey SchvartzkopfStefan, how are you today? Hope you're well.

For a couple of days now, Horizon 5 is exhibiting a few error's and problems, Microsoft acknowledge them here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

And also Forza team:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Before reporting to Forza team:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

Try this:

Log out of your account on the app, reinstall it, restart your PC, and then log back in and try again. :)

If this doesn't work:

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  6. Mysteryunknown Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stuck

2. Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update: I've tried every solution I could find. Forza Horizon 5 is stuck as "queued 47%" after repairing and reseting the app. When I open the Microsoft Store, it shows "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition"...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen: Hello, when I open up Forza Horizon 5, it only gets stuck on this screen: any idea how to fix this? This has been going on for 10 minutes and no progress! [img]...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages: I woke up this morning and got on my PC to play forza horizon 5, I was crusing around the night before with my new G29 wheel I got few hours prior. I open it up and it says graphics driver needs...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% download and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107. Can anyone please help? 24923367-79f8-444d-9258-59ad309f0273
  6. Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group": Hi, since recently i cannot play online with a friend. We both face the problem, that the game is stuck on "Creating Game Group", no matter who tries to start a coop session. Xbox companion app...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD: I have game pass on PC, I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 and everything was going well, up until I needed to restart my computer, the download progress was lost, I tried to resume it, but...
  8. Forza horizon stuck at 0% error and wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck at 0% error and wont download: So my fh5 was downloading and was at about 75% when my PC crashed and then I go back to the install it and now its just stuck at ERROR 0%. Does anybody know how to fix this please. It also does...
  9. Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after doing the numberplate game just keep applying not going...: Im stuck in forza horizone 5 after thy ask to personailzed my numberplate game just stay there not going eny futher 80b79f8c-306f-4755-b483-28573b04b007
  10. Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11: [img] Hi. I've been trying to install FH5 on windows 11 for the past two days but its just been stopping after being stuck on preparing for around 2 minutes. Note I am running all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza 5 stuck after changing plate