Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I open up Forza Horizon 5, it only gets stuck on this screen: any idea how to fix this? This has been going on for 10 minutes and no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrikPurgar, Nov 28, 2021.

1. PatrikPurgar
    PatrikPurgar Guest

Hello, when I open up Forza Horizon 5, it only gets stuck on this screen:

any idea how to fix this? This has been going on for 10 minutes and no progress!

Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen [​IMG]

:)

PatrikPurgar, Nov 28, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey PatrikPurgar, how are you today? Hope you're well.

This is just a glitch.

Try to close the Horizon 5. Restart your PC, check if there isn't any updates on your PC for you to do:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, open the game, if the same thing happens, try to uninstall and install the game.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Remote install of games

You read correctly about the ability for anyone to preload

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza-horizon-5-preload

Sometimes the app installs get stuck or take awhile to get going. I imagine a lot of people were queuing it today.
  4. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  5. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
  6. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stuck

2. On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck: A couple weeks ago I paused my Forza Horizon 5 update to allow another game from steam to download, now I am unable to un-pause it, cancel it or delete it at all. I have done many things in an...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - stuck on loading screen convoy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - stuck on loading screen convoy: Hi, I cannot join to the convoy session. I am stuck in neverending loading like in the picture below. I tried already everything available solutions which are in the Internet. Each attempt was...
  4. Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update: I've tried every solution I could find. Forza Horizon 5 is stuck as "queued 47%" after repairing and reseting the app. When I open the Microsoft Store, it shows "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition"...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages: I woke up this morning and got on my PC to play forza horizon 5, I was crusing around the night before with my new G29 wheel I got few hours prior. I open it up and it says graphics driver needs...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% download and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107. Can anyone please help? 24923367-79f8-444d-9258-59ad309f0273
  7. Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 PC: Stuck on "Creating Game Group": Hi, since recently i cannot play online with a friend. We both face the problem, that the game is stuck on "Creating Game Group", no matter who tries to start a coop session. Xbox companion app...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD: I have game pass on PC, I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 and everything was going well, up until I needed to restart my computer, the download progress was lost, I tried to resume it, but...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck, crash or operation with interruptions: Hello everyone! I can't even get into the game tutorial. I tried the game on another person's account, and it went very well with the settings on High. So I decided to buy it. (The person I took...
  10. Forza horizon stuck at 0% error and wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck at 0% error and wont download: So my fh5 was downloading and was at about 75% when my PC crashed and then I go back to the install it and now its just stuck at ERROR 0%. Does anybody know how to fix this please. It also does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon stuck at preparing