Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2 days ago I launched Horizon 5 on my Windows 10 PC. An update window opened, as shown in the image below. As you can see, it states that all 3 updates... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G#Cavi, May 17, 2022.

1. G#Cavi
    G#Cavi Guest

2 days ago I launched Horizon 5 on my Windows 10 PC. An update window opened, as shown in the image below. As you can see, it states that all 3 updates have completed, although the Expansion One update progress bar is grey. It also shows that the, "Launch game when the update is complete" checkbox is checked. I tried unchecking this, but nothing happened.
    I left this window open for many hours, but the game did not launch. I restarted my PC and attempted to launch the game again yesterday and today, with the same result.
    I contacted Forza Support, but they directed me to contact Microsoft Support. Unfortunately, the, Request a call option is unavailable.

Can someone please help with this issue.

Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window [​IMG]

:)

G#Cavi, May 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

May I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
  3. mtdew0332 Win User

REVERT ANNIVERSARY UPDATE UNTIL MS FIXES THIS

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

Hi,

The URL you've hyperlinked is the same for both links. I can't find anywhere where it says Forza 5 does not run on Windows 11.

I'm not sure how you have lost access to your progress and in-app purchases, that is likely a separate issue. However, Windows 11 is not in beta, it's a full commercial release. It's been on general release since October 2021. Forza Horizon 5 is designed to run on both Windows 10 and Windows 11.

There should no incompatibilities for games between Windows 10 and Windows 11. I'm a PC gamer and I play Forza Horizon 5 via Windows 11 and it's working perfectly.

If you can provide some more details we may be able to help you further.
  5. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stuck

2. forza horizon 5 stuck on preparing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on preparing: Hi, [img] i'm trying to download the game but it does not let me. i tried uninstalling xbox app and resetting data for both xbox app and microsoft store but nothing seems to work. i'm using up to...
  3. Forza horizon 5 stuck on preparing 0% on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on preparing 0% on xbox app: When I try to Download either forza horizon 5 premium edition or standard it just gets stuck on preparing 0%, I have tried repairing and reseting the Xbox app, the Microsoft store and the gaming...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Xbox PC game pass download stuck at 16%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Xbox PC game pass download stuck at 16%: Hi, I am facing the issue with downloading Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition with Game pass. Previously it was working fine but after the 1 March, 2022 update, the update got stuck and when i...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 download stuck issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 download stuck issue: I am downloading Forza horizon 5 on my pc from xbox game pass. Everytime I try to download it, its download normally but after it reach downloading 16 GB game out of 103.3 GB (at 15%), download...
  6. On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my pc, in the Xbox App I paused my Forza Horizon 5 download and now it's stuck: A couple weeks ago I paused my Forza Horizon 5 update to allow another game from steam to download, now I am unable to un-pause it, cancel it or delete it at all. I have done many things in an...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 - stuck on loading screen convoy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - stuck on loading screen convoy: Hi, I cannot join to the convoy session. I am stuck in neverending loading like in the picture below. I tried already everything available solutions which are in the Internet. Each attempt was...
  8. Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update: I've tried every solution I could find. Forza Horizon 5 is stuck as "queued 47%" after repairing and reseting the app. When I open the Microsoft Store, it shows "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition"...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on install screen: Hello, when I open up Forza Horizon 5, it only gets stuck on this screen: any idea how to fix this? This has been going on for 10 minutes and no progress! [img]...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Stuck for Ages: I woke up this morning and got on my PC to play forza horizon 5, I was crusing around the night before with my new G29 wheel I got few hours prior. I open it up and it says graphics driver needs...