Forza Horizon 6: Apex on Windows 10: Unknown Problem...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 6: Apex on Windows 10: Unknown Problem... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey friends, Im new here and my english is not the best. hope you can cope with it... my problem: I downloaded forza 6 on my windows 10 computer and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jehoshuah1888, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Forza Horizon 6: Apex on Windows 10: Unknown Problem...

hey friends,

Im new here and my english is not the best. hope you can cope with it...

my problem:

I downloaded forza 6 on my windows 10 computer and there is no problem with the hardware or software.

when I first started it, everything worked. but I cannot start the game again. when I try, there comes the startscreen

that tells me, that there is any unknown problem, or it just returns to my desktop screen.

I tried to stop all my antivirus programs and everything...

can someone help me with that???

thanks and greetings from austria

:)

Jehoshuah1888, Feb 2, 2017
  2. cym104
    cym104 Guest
    GAME WILL NOT START ON BUILD 14942

Same issue here on build 14931. GoW4 and Forza Horizon 3 will crash on start. But Forza Motorsport 6 Apex will run without problem.

cym104, Feb 2, 2017
  3. Fabian2jz
    Fabian2jz Guest
    Forza 6 Motorsport: Apex Error (AP601)

Hey guys,

I have a Problem with Forza Motorsport 6:Apex, i get everytime the Error:
    AP 601.

it says me i have to download and install "Windows Media-Komponents. So i did it. (nothing happened)

What i alreary did:

1. Re-installed Forza Motorsport 6:Apex
    2. Re-installed Windows 10
    3. Aked the Xbox Support
    4. Google (cant find something)

Fabian2jz, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Jehoshuah1888.

Can you share what type of computer hardware your PC has? Also, have you tried a full reinstall of the game to see if there's any change?

Mister Maka, Feb 3, 2017
  5. Yes, I tried to install Forza 6 after Horizon 3 (Trial) and after it didn't work, I downloadet the 21GB again for Forza 6...

My PC Hardware:

AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz

RAM 16GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

64Bit System

Windows 10 (latest Anniversary Update)

Jehoshuah1888, Feb 5, 2017
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Thanks for the update on this!

Your PC hardware looks good enough, let's try this, completely uninstall Forza 6, power down your PC completely, reboot, and finally reinstall Forza 6. This can often times clear up the initial error you're experiencing. Make sure any save files for the game
    have been removed before re-installing the game.

Mister Maka, Feb 6, 2017
  7. Hm,

but the problem is, that it takes a day for me to download the whole 21GB for the Game...

Jehoshuah1888, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Jehoshuah1888 Win User

Hm,

but the problem is, that it takes a day for me to download the whole 21GB for the Game...
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Jehoshuah1888.

Can you share what type of computer hardware your PC has? Also, have you tried a full reinstall of the game to see if there's any change?
  10. Jehoshuah1888 Win User

Yes, I tried to install Forza 6 after Horizon 3 (Trial) and after it didn't work, I downloadet the 21GB again for Forza 6...

My PC Hardware:

AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz

RAM 16GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

64Bit System

Windows 10 (latest Anniversary Update)
  11. Mister Maka Win User

Thanks for the update on this!

Your PC hardware looks good enough, let's try this, completely uninstall Forza 6, power down your PC completely, reboot, and finally reinstall Forza 6. This can often times clear up the initial error you're experiencing. Make sure any save files for the game
    have been removed before re-installing the game.
  12. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza motosport 6 apex, требует обновление драйверов (Mod Translation: Forza Motosport 6 Apex, requires driver update)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Motorsport 7: Apex.

Please take a moment to review the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex System Requirements.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 6: Apex on Windows 10: Unknown Problem... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Apex

2. Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment": Hi everybody, I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly but I've got this error when I try to connect...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join: Hello, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot join to a session. I port forwarded my IP address with those ports : TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037 UDP:...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't get past splash screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't get past splash screen: When I open Forza Horizon 4 it shows the splash screen and after a few minutes it crashes. I tried everything but it doesn't get past the splash screen. Any help?...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 % hesaplama hatası

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 % hesaplama hatası: Game Pass aracılığıyla Forza Horizon 4 Standart Edition yüklüyorum. Xbox uygulamasında 42 GB indirme olmasına rağmen %23 yazıyor. İşlem merkezinde ise %49 yazıyor. Ne buna sebep olmuş olabilir?...
  6. Forza horizon 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 xbox 360: I wanted to get forza horizon 2 on my xbox 360, but then I tried to buy it, what happened is it said I didnt have enough. I also addressed the fact that I have enough for tax. Why is this...
  7. Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life: I am not able to connect Forza Horizon 4 for online matches. Nothing has worked. I have tried everything on the forums. Nothing seems to work. Sad part is it was working earlier, now it doesn't....
  8. Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition: can anyone help I have a code for forza horizon 2 day one edition witch came with my game when I brought it ( Xbox one edition )every time I enter it I get this error (photo below) dose anyone...
  9. I cant login in forza Horizon 3, forza Hub, Apex, nothing!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login in forza Horizon 3, forza Hub, Apex, nothing!!: Hi, I have Forza Horizon 3, apex, but no in this account. I'm posting with this accont because i cant post fórum with my other, i dont know why!!! Well, every times i try play forza, the game...
  10. Need support for the Logitech driving force GT for Forza 6 apex and Forza horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support for the Logitech driving force GT for Forza 6 apex and Forza horizon 3: A lot of users need support for the Logitech driving force GT for Forza 6 apex and Forza horizon 3. I will not buy without that 7c400f02-95fb-4cf0-b358-96ca4e4a55c4