Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX

Discus and support Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I saw a single, year-old post regarding this issue, with no resolution. I was wondering if anyone as seen or heard of a fix since. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Orochi_001, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX

Hello! I saw a single, year-old post regarding this issue, with no resolution. I was wondering if anyone as seen or heard of a fix since. I’ve tried resetting my Series X, as well as attempting to trigger an install from the store (no longer available). Any help would be amazing.

submitted by /u/Orochi_001
    [link] [comments]

/u/Orochi_001, Sep 27, 2021
  2. bread inacan Win User

Forza Horizon being read as blu ray

Mine is doing the same thing. It's really infuriating! Especially since I got the disc to play once, and now it won't work at all...
  3. thebeatlesrule1 Win User

The xbox is placed horizontally and the disc didnt read as blu ray on my 360. The disc has some minor scratches but i have multiple other games in the same condition that play without issue.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Are there scratches on the disc? "Decent but playable" suggests it's not exactly next to perfect.

When discs get scratched up too bad, the Xbox will definitely have trouble reading them as a proper game. I remember a similar circumstance when I tried putting in a scratched up Xbox 360 game into the Xbox 360 console, and the Xbox was thinking I put in
    a DVD movie. When launched, I'd just get a system freeze.

However, if it is "playable" as you say, I might have another idea. Are you using the regular Xbox One console? Disc read issues can occur if you are positioning the system vertically -- the optical drive is not designed to read discs vertically, and it
    is not supported by Microsoft to mount your system that way.

Hope this helps!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey everyone,

Sorry to hear about the disc read errors! It does sound like the disc being used may be damaged, however luckily

Forza Horizon
    is now free courtesy of the Games with Gold program until September 15th, 2016.

If your disc is damaged, unfortunately that disc may need to be replaced, but if you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription (which your forum icons show that you are), go ahead and snag the digital copy for free!

If you continue to experience issues with the game, feel free to let us know.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360

Hi,

If your Xbox 360 BC game - in this case Forza Horizon - can't be read, it means one of two things.

1. The disc is damaged or dirty. Try cleaning it with a soft damp cloth. Fully dry the disc with a soft cloth and try again.

2. There maybe a hardware issue with your console's Blu-ray drive. Try another Xbox 360 game. If can read other 360 BC game discs, the issue with your Foza Horizon disc, not the console.

All Xbox 360 game disc have a very small video file that can be read by standard DVD players and the Blu-ray app on the Xbox One. This video will only play if the disc can't be read as a game disc. This is why the Blu-ray app is loading up on the console
    instead of initiating the download of the backwards compatible game from Xbox Live.

In short, your game isn't running because as far as the Xbox One is concerned it can't read said disc, it doesn't know what disc in the drive.
Thema:

Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX

1. Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Being

2. Forza Horizon 4 Not being able to recive my gifts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Not being able to recive my gifts: Hi Im not able to accept/download my gifts could u help me download them or? d41d027e-7f7a-4d94-be11-7a802d7d31cd
  3. Forza Horizon 4 PC - GPU not being used

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - GPU not being used: I have played Forza Horizon 4 on Pc through the xbox Game Pass multiple times, with everything running smoothly. However this time around, I experience some stuttering and input lag during races....
  4. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4: Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements...
  5. Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to join a club in Forza Horizon 4: I have had this issue for over a year now, when i got the game. I have already checked through all the forms and questions on here and i can't find a single thing. I've already checked my privacy...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Caused TV to dim to the point of almost being unseeable.

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 Caused TV to dim to the point of almost being unseeable.: Screen dimmed while downloading game.. Hello everyone, I recently bought Forza Horizon 4. Woke up this morning and while the game was still downloading, it said “ready to start” so I started the...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 being delisted in september

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 being delisted in september: as of 27th September you will not be able to purchase Forza Horizon 3 from the store so grab it before then if you want it or its gone for good like number 2 was....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share: I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was possible to gameshare these addons and not...
  9. Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...: I recently use the series 11 update on my forza horizon 4 , after that I can't enter the game. The game freeze on the company statement page and than kicks me out , I did try to delete the game...
  10. I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental...: when i click in to the privacy settings on the xbox pc app i just get redirected to some parental control page where it says a parent has to log in etc, but i have an adult acc and im not in a...