Forza Horizon download

Discus and support Forza Horizon download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gostaria de saber como faço para baixar o Forza Horizon (primeiro) que foi removido da live. Eu comprei esse jogo ja faz tempo, entretanto, apaguei ao... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodrigoCarvalho8, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:23 AM.

1. Forza Horizon download

Gostaria de saber como faço para baixar o Forza Horizon (primeiro) que foi removido da live. Eu comprei esse jogo ja faz tempo, entretanto, apaguei ao longo do tempo. É possivel baixá-lo, mesmo depois de removido?

Agradeço a atenção!

[Mod translation-I would like to know how do I download Forza Horizon (first) that was removed from live. I bought this game a long time ago, however, I deleted it over time. Is it possible to download it even after it is removed?

Thank you for your attention!]

:)

RodrigoCarvalho8, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:23 AM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

Hi, it could be that that part of the game is installed on a bad sector of your hard drive. What you need to do is delete Forza Horizon, then download some demos to approx the same size of Forza Horizon. Once they have downloaded, then redownload Forza
    Horizon. That way the Forza is on a different part of the Hard Drive, and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
  3. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

Every time I try to play GTA V on Games on demand, It says disc unreadable.

try a license transfer, that works with forza horizons download
  5. IanAlexander84 Win User

Forza Horizon stuck in download loop.

Hi Maxen13

Sorry I should have been more specific, I have tried Cancel download - press the Guide button (big central silver button), press Left and scroll down to Active Downloads. Press A, then select Forza Horizon and select Cancel Download. Confirm.

Deleting the partial/corrupted file - From the dashboard, go to Settings/Storage/[All Devices]/Games/Forza Horizon, select the file with and choose Delete. Confirm.

But that didn't resolve the issue, I tried your other suggestion of downloading other files larger that Forza Horizon & then Forza Horizon itself, the other files download fine but Forza still gets caught in a download loop.

I've just formatted my Xbox 360 in a last hope that that will resolve it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downloaded game that's unreadable...

First thing you should do is delete the game. Then delete the your system cache. Once you have done that, then download 1 or 2 demos that is the same size as Forza Horizon. Then redownload Forza Horizon. Play Forza Horizon. If the problem has gone,
    you can delete the demos.
Thema:

Forza Horizon download

1. Forza Horizon download - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon download

2. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  3. Error 0x80070057 when downloading Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 when downloading Forza horizon 4: Hi, I just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition from MS store. When i try to start the download this error ( 0x80070057) pops out. I tried reinstaling windows and everything i found on...
  4. Forza horizon 4 is not downloading in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 is not downloading in the Microsoft Store: Hello, I have buy a ryzen 7 2700x so i have 3 month of the xbox game pass for free. But when i try to download Forza Horizon 4 who can be downloadable with the game pass, the download is...
  5. วิธีโหลดเกม FORZA HORIZON 4 XBOX ONE/PC [Mod Translation-How to download the FORZA HORIZON...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    วิธีโหลดเกม FORZA HORIZON 4 XBOX ONE/PC [Mod Translation-How to download the FORZA HORIZON...: สั่งซื้อเกม FORZA HORIZON 4 XBOX ONE/PC แบบ Digital Code ได้รับ Digital Code เรียบร้อยแล้ว หลังจากนั้นได้นำ Digital Code มากรอกในระบบ หลังนั้นจะเข้าไปโหลดเกมได้จากตรงไหน [Mod...
  6. i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download forza horizon 4 error code 0x80073CFB: I need help fixing this problem I just bought the game (Forza horizon 4) and when I start to download it stops after seconds and this massage appears (Reporting this problem will help us...
  7. Download-fejl af Forza Horizon 4[Translation-Download error by Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Download-fejl af Forza Horizon 4[Translation-Download error by Forza Horizon 4]: Hej. Jeg har flere gange prøvet at downloade Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, som jeg ejer på min Xbox One og gerne vil spille på min PC, men når jeg prøver at downloade spillet til min Verbatim...
  8. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  9. Forza horizon 2 isn’t on my download section but I know I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 isn’t on my download section but I know I own it: So today i was looking through my ready to install section and noticed that forza horizon 2 was missing and i know i own it because i got it from games with gold please HELP!...
  10. I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft store and I can not play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft store and I can not play it: I first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo on the Microsoft Store on July 23,2019. Then I wanted to play it. After I click in it, it says I downloaded THE GAME ,It says ,''We are unable to launch...