Forza Horizon download

Discus and support Forza Horizon download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gostaria de saber como faço para baixar o Forza Horizon (primeiro) que foi removido da live. Eu comprei esse jogo ja faz tempo, entretanto, apaguei ao... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodrigoCarvalho8, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon download

Gostaria de saber como faço para baixar o Forza Horizon (primeiro) que foi removido da live. Eu comprei esse jogo ja faz tempo, entretanto, apaguei ao longo do tempo. É possivel baixá-lo, mesmo depois de removido?

Agradeço a atenção!

[Mod translation-I would like to know how do I download Forza Horizon (first) that was removed from live. I bought this game a long time ago, however, I deleted it over time. Is it possible to download it even after it is removed?

Thank you for your attention!]

:)

RodrigoCarvalho8, Jan 14, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

Hi, it could be that that part of the game is installed on a bad sector of your hard drive. What you need to do is delete Forza Horizon, then download some demos to approx the same size of Forza Horizon. Once they have downloaded, then redownload Forza
    Horizon. That way the Forza is on a different part of the Hard Drive, and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
  3. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

Every time I try to play GTA V on Games on demand, It says disc unreadable.

try a license transfer, that works with forza horizons download
  5. IanAlexander84 Win User

Forza Horizon stuck in download loop.

Hi Maxen13

Sorry I should have been more specific, I have tried Cancel download - press the Guide button (big central silver button), press Left and scroll down to Active Downloads. Press A, then select Forza Horizon and select Cancel Download. Confirm.

Deleting the partial/corrupted file - From the dashboard, go to Settings/Storage/[All Devices]/Games/Forza Horizon, select the file with and choose Delete. Confirm.

But that didn't resolve the issue, I tried your other suggestion of downloading other files larger that Forza Horizon & then Forza Horizon itself, the other files download fine but Forza still gets caught in a download loop.

I've just formatted my Xbox 360 in a last hope that that will resolve it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downloaded game that's unreadable...

First thing you should do is delete the game. Then delete the your system cache. Once you have done that, then download 1 or 2 demos that is the same size as Forza Horizon. Then redownload Forza Horizon. Play Forza Horizon. If the problem has gone,
    you can delete the demos.
Thema:

Forza Horizon download

1. Forza Horizon download - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon download

2. Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error: Hi, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition for $30 (Black Friday Deal). It is nearly done downloading but stopped. It had an error. The Formula Drift Car Pack required the game to be...
  3. Downloading Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Forza Horizon 4: I recently had problems with my computer and after i fixed it i had to reinstall everything and i did it with no problem but Forza Horizon just doesn't want to install. I found some files leftover...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Stuck Download , Pending and error code

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Stuck Download , Pending and error code: hello , im Nuel , I want ask a question , while I downloading game at windows store why cant downloading , and stuck at 0 % "PENDING" ? The word is Something unexpected happened "Reporting this...
  5. Can't download Forza horizon 4 on my pc although I own it on on my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Forza horizon 4 on my pc although I own it on on my xbox: [img] It tells me the same thing also on Microsoft store e49d2839-b5f7-4ca3-9b0a-e80617ba59a1
  6. cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: have checked teredo, nat is open, have uninstalled (because i can get it to *think* it's installed)/rebooted/attempted again numerous time. i can download all the dlc and every other game i own...
  7. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001: I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it...
  8. Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issue for Forza Horizon 4 thru game pass: I've been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4 through the Microsoft store and with the Xbox game pass. I'm able to get through the entire download process but when it hits the end I get...
  9. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  10. if i download forza horizon 4 at the Microsoft store on PC can i also play it on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i download forza horizon 4 at the Microsoft store on PC can i also play it on my Xbox one?: i want to buy it but i want to make sure c7a478f8-2739-470a-98b2-6b2911bb5e5c