Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

Discus and support Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon Hitman absolution Assassin's Creed Call of Duty black ops Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GauravBhirlosha, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

Forza Horizon

Hitman absolution

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty black ops

Most of the backward compatible games are not working on my xbox one s . ..it says it is not compatible . . However I had played that games a few months ago and it's even on the list of backward compatible games

Not sure how it is not compatible

I have the game discs !

Can someone help me with this ?
    Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops  are not... [​IMG]

:)

GauravBhirlosha, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Future preoders? What you've got?

These are my Shopto pre-orders .( Just for this year ) ..

F1 2012

Borderlands 2

Omerta City of Gangsters

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Dishonored

WRC 3

Hitman HD Collection

Doom 3 BFG Edition

Forza Horizon

Lord of the Rings The White Council

Assassins Creed 3

LEGO Lord of the Rings

Halo 4

Black Ops 2

F1 Race Stars

Hitman Absolution

Far Cry 3
  3. Inapplicable Win User

Games You are Buying From September-November

Borderlands 2

Resident Evil 6

Assassins Creed 3

Halo 4

Hitman Absolution

Black Ops 2 if it is on offer in a supermarket.

List of sequels/10
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Your 10 FAVORITE 360 games of all time...

• Call of Duty 4
    • Fallout 3
    • Dead Space 2
    • FIFA 12
    • Battlefield 3
    • Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops
    • Forza Motorsport 4
    • Bioshock
    • Assassin's Creed II
    In no particular order.
  5. HG Ezio Win User

What games are you looking forward to?

Black Ops 2 - Preordered

Forza Horizon - Buy eventually

Assassin's Creed 3 - Christmas

Halo 4 - Not sure.....still thinking
  6. mrpalloncini Win User

Xbox one controller pc games issues

no i havent, i have it only when i connect the controller. The game are hitman absolution, call of duty black ops 2 and remember me.
Thema:

Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not...

1. Forza Horizon , Hitman absolution ,Assassin's Creed , Call of Duty black ops are not... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Hitman

2. Forza Horizon 4 unknown error code

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 unknown error code: Getting the error code 0x87e10020 when launching Forza Horizon 4. Can't find what it is, the code doesnt show up in searching anywhere. I have uninstalled, the reinstalled and it worked for a day....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Online error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Online error: I can't get online in Forza HorizonI've already tried all the solutionsand still doesn't workteredo **** 26c77d51-79fb-46ec-ad9b-760e3fdb6061
  4. lost all of my 2 year progress in forza horizon 4!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    lost all of my 2 year progress in forza horizon 4!!!!: I was playing forza horizon 4 on xbox till yesterday and everything was fine. Just today i logged on to forza horizon 4 for pc and then i had to start from all over again.I checked my xbox and it...
  5. Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas: Bonjour, depuis plus d’une semaine mon fils ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4 sur xbox serie s. Je n’avais eu aucun soucis auparavant. J’allume forza et ca charge en bas a droite mais le jeu...
  6. Xbox live, Microsoft store, Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live, Microsoft store, Forza Horizon 4: Hi, i had buyed a new pc and know i have trubels with xbox live and microsoft store also with game, log'ing in to my accaunt after clousing xbox live when the program is turned on, everything...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 (Keyboard problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (Keyboard problem): Hello, when i want to drive on the forza horizon 4 it does not detect my keyboard well, the W key fails in the game, because i already tried with other keyboards and the same thing keeps...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game: I was recently playing Forza Horizon 3 and noticed that the in-game pricing listing for expansion passes are "free" even though the expansions themselves appear to be unavailable. I was hoping...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu: Yaklaşık 2 gündür Uğraşıyorum Oyunumu Bilgisayar üzerinden Xbox Game Pass sayesinde oynamaktayım ve Forza Horizon Gerek modifye boyama vesayre birçok şeyi Yapamayorum [img]...
  10. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Just want to say it crashes while loading, Tired of asking for solution or updates. seems like neither Microsoft nor Forza cares to reply or help resolve the issue....