Forza Horizon keeps disappearing after every download.

Discus and support Forza Horizon keeps disappearing after every download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched everywhere online and no one seems to come up with the answer, it's always just on PC but yeah if anyone has the solution I'd appreciate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Haywood, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon keeps disappearing after every download.

I've searched everywhere online and no one seems to come up with the answer, it's always just on PC but yeah if anyone has the solution I'd appreciate it so much.

:)

Tyler Haywood, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

No problem friend.

Carry out this process then

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Tyler, you download the game, and then you can't find it to play?

Can you find it by typing the game name into the search field?

Please do these tests too.

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

use this recovery tool too please

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833...

I'm waiting for the results, friend.
  4. Tyler Haywood Win User

I'm on Xbox buddy, sorry I should've cleared that up before
  5. Im a brand Win User

Xbox One Microsoft Store Issues

Hi there i am losing quite a few expensive cars on forza horizon 4 i have been buying them back again on the auction house but they still keep disappearing on the next day. thanks Imabrand7711
  6. BloobTyrant Win User

Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

For the record, the issue started for me after having downloaded Forza Horizon 2.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon keeps disappearing after every download. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon keeps

2. Support please. Cant install Forza Horizon 5 keeps throwing me error Code: 0x803FB107 no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support please. Cant install Forza Horizon 5 keeps throwing me error Code: 0x803FB107 no...: Good evening, need help with Installing FH5. Keeps throwing me error Code: 0x803FB107 or that I dont have enough space in my PC, but I have over 300GB left on my ssd. Even changed the destination...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 keeps disconnecting from online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 keeps disconnecting from online: From the first day I played Forza, the game never connected to online. It gives me a disconnect error like it can't establish a connection. I have already checked that the NAT is okay, as are...
  4. in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...: in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding a horizon life session" but never finds it, im on a windows pc btw. 7f3ddb9a-8900-4351-a727-d14570265aa1
  5. Forza horizon 5 keeps crashin on game startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 keeps crashin on game startup: I recently started having an issue with starting forza horizon 5, every time I open the game i automatically crashes after pressing enter to start or even clicking on the page. This is verry...
  6. Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing on launch: My forza has been crashing since Friday (8 July). I had loaded in and within 30 mins of doing the festival playlist challenges, the game crashed 6 times. It’s never done this before. 2 of those...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing out of nowhere (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing out of nowhere (windows 11): dear comunity, Recently I began playing Forza Horizon 5 again and it worked fine. But since two days ago the game crashes when i click enter the first time, when it shows "continiue" everything...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Keeps Uninstalling Itself?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Keeps Uninstalling Itself?: Hi, This is my 5th time downloading this game. For some reason, FH5 keeps deleting itself after it is fully installed. I finished downloading the game yesterday and today it is gone, again. I am...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S: Anyone else having this issue? Or know of a fix? submitted by /u/Mother-House7883 [link] [comments]
  10. Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling itself: Hello, I bought Forza horizon 5 premium edition on 11/4/21. I've been playing it just fine until yesterday when it seemingly uninstalled itself. I was playing it, then I turned off my computer and...