Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10

Discus and support Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 not loading. It will not load even to the front menu. I have tried numerous different methods to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IainSB, Jun 11, 2020.

1. IainSB
    IainSB Guest

Hi,

I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 not loading. It will not load even to the front menu.

I have tried numerous different methods to fix this issue, however none of them have worked.

My Computer has had a fresh install of Windows, and has had Forza Horizon reinstalled multiple times since then as well.

Every time I try, it loads the initial grey screen, then it seems to freeze for a couple of minutes, after which the computer suspends the application.

TIA

:)

IainSB, Jun 11, 2020
  2. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Maybe this helps:

So when you download the game from the Microsoft store you then need to completely sign out of Xbox on your pc then sign back in. It’s annoying but works.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

troubleshooting tips, support, and more. Check out the Forza info
    page.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Forza 4 Personal File damage

Hi,

do you play Forza Horizon 4 on the xbox one or windows 10?
  5. Ativvan Win User

Unvalid profile

Same here, exactly the same problem. Need help, i have orginal Windows 10, and Forza Horizon 3.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Unable to join session on Free roam or any other online

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, we need the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other games as well?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

3. Is your Windows 10 PC connected to a wired or wireless network?

4. Have you tried connecting your Windows 10 PC to a different network and check if the same instance occurs?

To help resolve Xbox app connectivity issues on Windows 10, refer to this
    link
    and perform the solutions provided.

Feel free to visit
    Forza Horizon 3 management and help on Windows 10
    for more information.

Keep us updated.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Loading

2. My Forza Horizon 4 is crashing on the first loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 is crashing on the first loading screen: Ok, so I'll explain everything that happened and everything that I tried to do. -This is happening on my Xbox One S. -My Forza Horizon 4 started crashing after the syncing data part, on the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen: Hi, I installed Forza 3 days ago but i could not play the game. Game is opening i'm pressing enter button and loading screen appearing. I am waiting 30-40 seconds and game is closing within no...
  4. Forza horizon 4 stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 stuck on loading screen: Owned digital game since November 2018 with minimal issues. Did last updates 2nd/3rd September and can no longer access the game. Comes on, then press A for game. Goes to loading screen and stays...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crash to home screen on Xbox One when loading profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash to home screen on Xbox One when loading profile: Hello, I'm hoping you can help me. For about a year my son has been unable to play the game. At the startup screen where you press A (XBox One X) it begins to load the profile and then crashes to...
  6. forza horizon 4 chargement continue x box.[forza horizon 4 continuous loading x box.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 chargement continue x box.[forza horizon 4 continuous loading x box.]: bonjour le jeu ce bloque au chargement patientez. je joue depuis des mois. et aucun probleme. pouvez m'aidé s'il vous plait. merci cordialement . [Translation - Hello the game is blocked...
  7. "The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more...

in XBoX on Windows
    "The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more...: Following the site, he asks to do "Delete the local console save data", but when entering the link that teaches how to do such a thing, it is no longer available, I can't find anything on other...
  8. Forza Horizon will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon will not load: Following the update to FH4 in May, Forza started crashing. Following the advice of the Forza support we ended up deleting the profile saved data (3 months) from everywhere, as it was believed the...
  9. When I go to load F1 2019 or Forza Horizon!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to load F1 2019 or Forza Horizon!: When I put in the disc it just keeps saying loading and wont process to the main menu screen! could you please advise. 0ceb6821-cbfc-4c4c-ac26-785693a1fbe1
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen: I have just fix a problem with downloading fh4 in the microsoft store and have now run into another. After clicking continue and sitting through a loading screen for the game's intro, it crashes....