forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

Discus and support forza horizon syncs data then says error occured in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kamikaziL, Sep 3, 2019.

1. kamikaziL
    kamikaziL Guest

so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and when i get into the game it syncs and gets to 100 and then
    says an error occurred so i cant play the game

:)

kamikaziL, Sep 3, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

I got that error as well on PC the first few times I launched it. It stopped after I synced an Xbox console to FH4, and then the next time I synced on PC it didn't give me that error anymore. It gives you the error, but doesn't let you launch the game?

Also, can you let me know what it says under Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking on your Windows 10 computer?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. kamikaziL Win User

how do i reinstall the gaming services?
  6. kamikaziL Win User

it says connected, i really shouldent have to install it on an xbox then use it on the pc after
Thema:

1. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured - Similar Threads - forza horizon syncs

2. Not syncing data forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not syncing data forza horizon 4: I have a problem with forza horizon 4, it wont sync my data it just restarted my game from level 1, this sucks because i lost 360+ cars and millions of dollars! Can anyone help me out here i tried...
  3. Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves: Hi. This error pops up every time I try to launch the game with my usual account - I haven't been able to play since yesterday, when I launched FH4 after like 6 months break. Updates were...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Sync Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Sync Issue: Hi, I receive this error everytime I boot up Forza Horizon 4 on my Windows 10 PC. We can't sync your data with the cloud right now It runs fine on Xbox One Rgds...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues: Hello, Apologies if this has been posted before, the search facility on this support forum is terrible. Basically been playing Forza Horizon 4 for couple of months. Now when i try and play it...
  6. Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3: So recently i synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3 and i was wondering if there was a way to get my hundreds of cars back because having one bmw m4 is very sad...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help: Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%. Help me...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%: As i said in title, after pressing enter to play Xbox thing shows up and its stuck at 0%. I waited nearly 16hours twice, no difference. I played the demo before and there isnt a problem there. I...
  9. Forza Horizon 0% Data Sync ANY FIX YET?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 0% Data Sync ANY FIX YET?: I need help, I bought my game and i had not the chance to play it yet. I open the game and it is stuck on Sync Data 0%. Before you ask: Restarted the game; Restarted PC; Tried to wait,...
  10. Forza Horizon stops loading when Syncing Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon stops loading when Syncing Data: I we just played a couple of times with Forza Horizon 3 for Windows 10 and now it always stop when Syncing Data. It simpplyy stays frozen at 0% while it continue consuming CPU and Disk resources....