forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

Discus and support forza horizon syncs data then says error occured in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kamikaziL, Sep 3, 2019.

1. kamikaziL
    kamikaziL Guest

so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and when i get into the game it syncs and gets to 100 and then
    says an error occurred so i cant play the game

:)

kamikaziL, Sep 3, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

I got that error as well on PC the first few times I launched it. It stopped after I synced an Xbox console to FH4, and then the next time I synced on PC it didn't give me that error anymore. It gives you the error, but doesn't let you launch the game?

Also, can you let me know what it says under Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking on your Windows 10 computer?
  3. kamikaziL Win User

ok i looked and it doesent say anything on that page about re installing the xbox gaming services
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. kamikaziL Win User

how do i reinstall the gaming services?
Thema:

1. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured - Similar Threads - forza horizon syncs

2. Cloud Sync Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Sync Forza Horizon 4: Hi, due to new hardware and a fresh windows installation Forza Horizon 4 won't sync the data anymore, just stuck at 0%. I pretty much tried everything except a new install, any other suggestions?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.: (for reference I've had the game on Xbox since release) I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, I downloaded it off the Microsoft store, the download was fine but when I attempted to play the...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 synchronisiert die Clouddaten nicht[Forza Horizon 4 does not sync cloud data]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronisiert die Clouddaten nicht[Forza Horizon 4 does not sync cloud data]: Beim Start des Spiels werde ich gefragt ob ich die Daten auf dem PC oder die von der Cloud nehmen möchte, was in beiden fallen nur dazu führt, dass ich die ganze Zeit über nur 0% angezeigt bekomme...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Syncing: So i have a game that i used on my PC and got something in that game and opened the game on a different device later on and it was trying to sync and wouldn't allow it and asked to use the older...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Sync

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Sync: I start Forza Horizon 4 but cannot sync from Xbox Live. I don't want start again Forza Horizon 4. I can't fix it. Sync stucked %0. I am using Xbox Game Pass(PC) so i don't bought the game. Can you...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?): So the topic is kind of self explaining. If I starte the game and press the Continue button the game says "synchronize Data" and it just stays at 0%. I watched if it got something to do with...
  8. My forza horizon 4 says that I need to delete and sync them again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 4 says that I need to delete and sync them again: my forza horizon 4 says i need to delete them and sync them again, please help aa8c4119-f336-49dd-9e00-23ba7c7853ae
  9. Not syncing data forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not syncing data forza horizon 4: I have a problem with forza horizon 4, it wont sync my data it just restarted my game from level 1, this sucks because i lost 360+ cars and millions of dollars! Can anyone help me out here i tried...
  10. Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves: Hi. This error pops up every time I try to launch the game with my usual account - I haven't been able to play since yesterday, when I launched FH4 after like 6 months break. Updates were...