Forza Horizon Unrecognized Disc

Discus and support Forza Horizon Unrecognized Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a second hand Forza Horizon Limited Edition disc. Xbox 360 says unrecognized disc, and since this game is backwards compatible I tried it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ljw483, Mar 26, 2020.

1. ljw483
    ljw483 Guest

I bought a second hand Forza Horizon Limited Edition disc. Xbox 360 says unrecognized disc, and since this game is backwards compatible I tried it on Xbox One, which strangely opens up the Blu Ray Player and then says that the disc can't be played. Inspected
    and cleaned the disc, no major scratches. I looked this up and it seems that others have had the same unrecognized disc error with both physical and digital copies and that the solution is a license transfer. I'm unable to do this since I bought it second
    hand. Can we just get this over with and have the game added to my XBL account?

:)

ljw483, Mar 26, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are younsure this is a real copy and not a bootleg?

Also please check around the rim of the disc for fingerprints and damage, that is the most important area for authentication
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Hopefully this helps

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-03-80-00
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you can't tell and the disc still is not working contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund.
  5. ljw483 Win User

How can I check if it is a bootleg? It looks the same as my other discs
  6. Kreuger N KY Win User

Unrecognized Disc

I have rage and the disc 2 will not read it says unrecognized disc I replaced the game and did the same thing still disc 2 unrecognized
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon Unrecognized Disc - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Unrecognized

2. If I buy Forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store on the pc, will i have access to that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store on the pc, will i have access to that...: This is because the game is on sale but I don't have my Xbox yet so I want to make sure I won't have to buy it twice. 91d5a87d-037f-46f2-bd32-fdcef305289c
  3. Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4: I can't play Forza Horizon 4 because it doesn't react to my controller -->CONTROLLER UNPAIRED message on the screen. f3ed193d-c679-4bf0-8a37-bcc9ed7f6948
  4. Forza horizon 4 lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 lag: My forza horizon 4 is lagging in xbox one s please tell me solution of it. 22fdc24a-d5db-48ff-aa2d-daeb784ef3f1
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Froze up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Froze up: Playing, having a good time then nothing! Well not nothing a tire on my car is turning slowly and you can hear muffled music from the game but that's it. All my other games and apps are fine....
  6. forza horizon 4 black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 black screen: I bought forza horizon 4 yesterday, downloaded it and wanted to play. When I start the game I get a black screen. I've already reinstalled the game once, but doesn't work. does anyone know how to...
  7. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  8. I cant play Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Forza Horizon 4: Hello! A few days ago did some settings so i can use the auction house becuse it didnt work before. Later when i was trying play it but all i see is mclaren senna is driving for minutes and...
  9. Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4. Asks for disc even though I bought ultimate edition online: I first was playing Forza Horizon 4 after having bought a physical copy/disc but decided to upgrade and bought the ultimate edition form the xbox store which includes all the bonus add-ons plus...
  10. FORZA horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA horizon 4: I installed forza horizon 4 on my pc. I have played a couple hours on the game but now i try to start the game but after 1 min loadscreen it crash... i reinstalled it but no succes either.....