Forza Horizon Unrecognized Disc

Discus and support Forza Horizon Unrecognized Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a second hand Forza Horizon Limited Edition disc. Xbox 360 says unrecognized disc, and since this game is backwards compatible I tried it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ljw483, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. ljw483
    ljw483 Guest

I bought a second hand Forza Horizon Limited Edition disc. Xbox 360 says unrecognized disc, and since this game is backwards compatible I tried it on Xbox One, which strangely opens up the Blu Ray Player and then says that the disc can't be played. Inspected
    and cleaned the disc, no major scratches. I looked this up and it seems that others have had the same unrecognized disc error with both physical and digital copies and that the solution is a license transfer. I'm unable to do this since I bought it second
    hand. Can we just get this over with and have the game added to my XBL account?

:)

2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are younsure this is a real copy and not a bootleg?

Also please check around the rim of the disc for fingerprints and damage, that is the most important area for authentication
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Hopefully this helps

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-03-80-00
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you can't tell and the disc still is not working contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund.
  5. ljw483 Win User

How can I check if it is a bootleg? It looks the same as my other discs
  6. Kreuger N KY Win User

Unrecognized Disc

I have rage and the disc 2 will not read it says unrecognized disc I replaced the game and did the same thing still disc 2 unrecognized
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon Unrecognized Disc - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Unrecognized

2. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4: Jak odpaliłem forzę horizon 4 zresetował mi się poziom, miałem aż 200 i nie wiem co mam zrobić piszcie w komentarzach. [Translation-As I fired forza horizon 4 reset to me level, I had as many...
  3. Problem with connectivity on Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with connectivity on Forza Horizon 4 on PC: So I've tried to connect to the xbox servers on my pc when launching the game, it took a few times to sync and failed a few times. not sure if its a sync issue or I can't connect, I seem to...
  4. no puedo entrar a forza horizon 4[Translation-I can't get into forza horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo entrar a forza horizon 4[Translation-I can't get into forza horizon 4]: yo compre forza hace 3 días y lo he venido jugando bien pero hoy se fue la luz en mi casa y al reiniciar el equipo me dice me sale un error que dice "la tarjeta grafica no es compatible con DX12...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition: Hello, so I've recently gotten XBox Game Pass Ultimate Edition, so I installled Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. In there, I haven't unlocked any of the DLCs included. I'm also not able to...
  6. Xbox Forza Horizon 4 latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Forza Horizon 4 latency: Having an issue with the controls. When you steer left or right there is about a second delay to when the car actually starts turning. I read some others with the same issue and they said...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 freezing after hitting enter

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 freezing after hitting enter: Just went to play Forza after a few months. Decides to freeze after getting through the launch menu. All my drivers are up to date and so is windows. Also, , my pc is more than capable of running...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows: Hi! The problem I'm facing is that after resetting windows I was able to still locate my games (from Steam and uPlay) but not with Xbox Beta program. I did one "tutorial" I found online and...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't play online

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Can't play online: So, I have Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition (from X-Box Game Pass) and I barely have anything unlocked from it. I'm also unable to play online, it's just stuck on finding session. Does anyone know...