Forza Horizon

Discus and support Forza Horizon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night, I purchased Forza Horizon on the Xbox marketplace, and I purchased it just fine, it downloaded just fine, but when it came to playing Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMajinko, Apr 26, 2014.

1. xMajinko
    xMajinko Guest

Forza Horizon

Last night, I purchased Forza Horizon on the Xbox marketplace, and I purchased it just fine, it downloaded just fine, but when it came to playing Forza Horizon it would start up to a certain point and pop up and say Game Error, Clean the disk with a soft
    cloth, and restart your console. What's wrong ?

:)

xMajinko, Apr 26, 2014
  2. Car pass Forza Horizon 2

Hi. In store I see app: car pass Forza Horizon 2. Price 5$. This package is included Forza Horizon 2 ultimate idition. I can play in Forza Horizon If buy package the Car pass Forza Horizon 2? I have not bought Forza Horizon 2

WorthyLoki50795, Apr 26, 2014
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Paul Bab, Apr 26, 2014
  4. Forza Horizon

Hi there xMajinko, are you playing it on the console you originally downloaded it on?

Ruinerwithteeth, May 28, 2014
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  6. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  7. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  8. Paul Bab Win User

Game Price Discepancy

9. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

Forza Horizon

1. Forza Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 won’t update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won’t update.: Hi peps i need help i’ve been playing ForzaHorizon4 for about 3 months and now i don’t because it needs to update but can’t get it right now. Things i’ve done: formatted HDD, trying to play from...
  3. Can not play Forza Horizon 3 as a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play Forza Horizon 3 as a digital game: Good day - We can not play Forza Horizon 3 as a digital game. We are subscribed since 2017. Subscription is fully paid. Messages: 'Do you own this game or app?' It also says 'Make sure we are...
  4. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    forza horizon 4: good morning i was using my main account game tag is Alex Lux10 and got banned from forza now i made a new microsoft account and new xbox account because i really want to play this game again new...
  5. forza horizon 4 servers

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 servers: forza still tell me that the connection to the server has been lost and disconnect me from the multyplayer i can't see other designs or go online or have any other online customization ecc... the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 2 Saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 2 Saves: Hi there, just bought Forza Horizon 4 with the Lego and Fortune Islands DLCs and was curious as if it's possible for 2 people to play the game in the same PC, but in different saves. If so how?...
  7. Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.: I had to reinstall Windows because I was having some problems with it. I got it repaired by a family friend, he backed up all my large files such as my games. All is fine and well but I can't seem...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 dropping connection seconds after joining any session

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 dropping connection seconds after joining any session: Title describes everything. Running Windows 10 with 350mbps internet and no problems on any other games with good gaming PC. Could this problem be caused by my other question about Teredo not...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 and Minecraft on Steam Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 and Minecraft on Steam Store: Dear Sir/Ma'am I request you to please add " Forza Horizon 4" and "Minecraft" and their respective DLC's in the Steam Store I have seen many requests for these 2 games Since you already have...
  10. i have banned for forza horizon 4 i have remove 2018 land rover range rover velar

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have banned for forza horizon 4 i have remove 2018 land rover range rover velar: i need to go back online for forza horizon i removie 2018 land rover range rover velar ccc876c3-c6ef-4524-b47f-1a302575823b