Forza Horizon

Discus and support Forza Horizon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi there! I saw that Forza Horizon 1 was backwards compatible on Xbox One, so I purchased a copy of the game from amazon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexTombrink, Nov 8, 2019.

1. AlexTombrink
    AlexTombrink Guest

Forza Horizon

Hi there!

I saw that Forza Horizon 1 was backwards compatible on Xbox One, so I purchased a copy of the game from amazon and then inserted it, and then a message popped up saying, "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go
    to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c)"

I thought Forza Horizon 1 was backwards compatible? Any suggestions?

:)

AlexTombrink, Nov 8, 2019
  2. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  3. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Game Price Discepancy

5. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

6. PhDPeddler Win User

Any good racing games out there?

Forza and Forza Horizon. If you like open world racing try Forza Horizon. If you like real tracks that are raced in real life then try Forza series.

Thanks,

Ped
Thema:

Forza Horizon

1. Forza Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Xbox 360 problem with Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 problem with Forza Horizon: Hallo, i have a problem with my X360, it was not able to start the Game Forza Horizon. I tried to uninstall it an download it again. But the Problem is, that i cant install it from Microsoft...
  3. Forza Horizon 4/5 Cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4/5 Cars: Hi guys, my name is Adam and I would love to know what cars you guys would like in the game. I said Forza Horizon 4/5 as some might take longer. Personally I would love to see Tesla back in the...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.: First and foremost greetings to all reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. We all play Xbox for many different reasons, some of us for an escape, some of us for an adventure,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Ranked Adventures.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Ranked Adventures.: Why, everyone plays ranked adventures ? And why we are only losing our time playing, if we canot gain a single point? I cant understand why we are playing and the points dont added to our score....
  6. Cannot remove files for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove files for Forza Horizon 4: I have uninstalled Forza Horizon 4 through the XBox App but the files are still in c:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.383.263.2_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe Any thoughts on how to...
  7. Problemas al abrir Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas al abrir Forza Horizon 4: Hola, comunidad hace 2 días, jugaba Forza Horizon 4 sin ningún problema, a través de gamepass para PC , hoy volvi a abrirlo pero manda un error el cual es el siguiente: "Visita la Tienda Windows...
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello Microsoft, For some reason when i bought my xbox one i got need for speed heat and forza horizon 4. I downloaded them to the xbox since i had the disks but for some reason Forza wont work...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Veri Eşitleniyor ... Bitmek üzere %0[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Data...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Veri Eşitleniyor ... Bitmek üzere %0[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Data...: Merhaba daha önce 3 aylık gamepass alıp oyunu oynamıştım şimdi tekrar indirime girince tekrar gamepass aldım kaldığım yerden buluttaki kayıtlı dosyamla oynamak istiyorum tabii ki, neyse oyunu...
  10. Problema de sincronizacao de conta Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de sincronizacao de conta Forza Horizon 4: Quando inicio o Forza Horizon 4 aparece que vai sincronizar dados com o save da nuvem porem fica eternamente travado em 0%, jogo desde o pre-lancamento tenho todos os carros e itens do jogo, como...