Forza Horizon

Discus and support Forza Horizon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi there! I saw that Forza Horizon 1 was backwards compatible on Xbox One, so I purchased a copy of the game from amazon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexTombrink, Nov 8, 2019.

1. AlexTombrink
    AlexTombrink Guest

Forza Horizon

Hi there!

I saw that Forza Horizon 1 was backwards compatible on Xbox One, so I purchased a copy of the game from amazon and then inserted it, and then a message popped up saying, "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go
    to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c)"

I thought Forza Horizon 1 was backwards compatible? Any suggestions?

:)

AlexTombrink, Nov 8, 2019
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  3. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  4. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Game Price Discepancy

6. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

Forza Horizon

1. Forza Horizon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC: I got this code today E:47-0 (invalid profile) i don't know what to do now can someone help me? c6cf26a5-ae08-440d-9fb1-8780356847e1
  3. Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen: Hi, I installed Forza 3 days ago but i could not play the game. Game is opening i'm pressing enter button and loading screen appearing. I am waiting 30-40 seconds and game is closing within no...
  4. Can't download Forza horizon 4 on my pc although I own it on on my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Forza horizon 4 on my pc although I own it on on my xbox: [img] It tells me the same thing also on Microsoft store e49d2839-b5f7-4ca3-9b0a-e80617ba59a1
  5. cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download/install forza horizon 4 for one xbox one - 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: have checked teredo, nat is open, have uninstalled (because i can get it to *think* it's installed)/rebooted/attempted again numerous time. i can download all the dlc and every other game i own...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one: I was wondering if there was any way to go back on cloud saves? I was logging on to forza horizon when I was met with the option to either use Cloud or internal save, so I selected the internal...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch, Forza support will not help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 will not launch, Forza support will not help: I get the Hang Type: Activation error, Forza support refuses to help and they refuse to fix the issue. There are threads dating back to this game's release, they do nothing. I bought the DLC and...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account.: I can't launch Forza Horizon 4 on my pc (win 10 ver 2004).When I try to launch it from the xbox app an error pops up saying that "Forza Horizon 4 is not available in your account."I tried...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Designs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Designs: Hello i got 18 like 2 weeks before and i want to put on other designs in my car. But then a popup shows that xbox live blocks it because teenager protection (its actually on german i dont know how...
  10. 极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]: 极限竞速地平线4显示 法打开,需要重新安 [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall] 160443ba-714f-462c-accf-b171b91c4721