Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다. 환불요청 합니다. 환불이 불가할경우 게임이 정상적으로 실행할수 있도록...

Discus and support Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다. 환불요청 합니다. 환불이 불가할경우 게임이 정상적으로 실행할수 있도록... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다. 환불요청 합니다. 환불이 불가 경우 게임이 상 으로 실행 수 있도록 법 대린인이 동의하에 게임치 상 으로 실행 수 있도록 지원 바랍니다. 핸드폰번호 hp... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jiseongpark1, Jun 24, 2019.

1. jiseongpark1
    jiseongpark1 Guest

Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다. 환불요청 합니다. 환불이 불가할경우 게임이 정상적으로 실행할수 있도록...

Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다.

환불요청 합니다.

환불이 불가 경우 게임이 상 으로 실행 수 있도록 법 대린인이 동의하에 게임치 상 으로 실행 수 있도록

지원 바랍니다.

핸드폰번호 hp

아래로 화하면 되나요???

아니면 연락주세요.

환불이 안되서 찾다가 겨우 문의 드립니다.

:)

jiseongpark1, Jun 24, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다. 환불요청 합니다. 환불이 불가할경우 게임이 정상적으로 실행할수 있도록 법정대린인이 동의하에 게임치 정상적으로 실행될수 있도록 지원 바랍니다. 핸드폰번호 hp 08201098450806 아래로 전화하면 되나요??? 아니면 연락주세요. 환불이 안되서 찾다가 겨우 문의 드립니다.

You will need to contact support as we in the forums do not have access to the system.

You will need to request a refund through

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

I would suggest you remove your contact information as the forums is a public forum.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램 실행이 않됩니다. 환불요청 합니다.

If the game was purchased within the last two weeks and has less than two hours of gameplay then you should be able to process a refund by logging in to
    https://account.microsoft.com and searching your billing history for the item.

If you have trouble doing this then you can fill out this refund request form
    https://xbox.com/refund. Be sure to include the order number of the game in your request.

Once you fill out the online form it can take up to 78 hours for Xbox to respond to you via the contact information you provide in the form.

If you have trouble with the refund online you can contact Xbox Support for more assistance.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. denis97g Win User

Forza Horizon4

Hi, it should sync automatically once you open the game.
  5. GO_676 Win User

PC版 forza horizon4 オンラインに接続できない [Translate] PC version forza horizon4 Can't connect online

Xboxliveでのゲー はforza horizon4 が初めてなので確認はできませんが、steamのゲー であれば確認できました。

また、エラーは発生してません

________

[Translation - Forza horizon4 is the first game on Xboxlive, so I can't check it, but I could check it if it was a steam game.

Also, no error has occurred]
  6. GnexGamingHD Win User

포르자 호라이즌 4가 왜 실행이 돼질 않을까요 (Why is the Porsche Horizon 4 going to be running?)

I can't run my forza horizon4

I Could play Forza yesterday,

But Now I can't

Also I dont have MSI Afterbuner

And i did turn off the firewall

And Microsoft Diffender

But It still wont work

What can I do
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다. 환불요청 합니다. 환불이 불가할경우 게임이 정상적으로 실행할수 있도록... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon4 미성년자가

2. FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts: windowsの方で質問をしたのですが、こちらで聞いた方が良いのではないかというアドバイスを いたので、内容は同じになってしまいますがこちらにも投稿させていた きます 何か問題やマナー違反がありましたら申し訳ありません 2週間ほど前から突然FH4が起動できなくなりました 最初に表示されるウィンドウは出るのですが、その後音もなくウィンドウが閉じられ、何度起動しようとしても同じです...
  3. 포르자 호라이즌4 다운로드오류 [Translate] Forza Horizon4 Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 호라이즌4 다운로드오류 [Translate] Forza Horizon4 Download Error: 포르자호라이즌4를 구입한후 다운로드를했더니 다운로드중 표시만뜨 다운로드가 진행되지 않습니다 해결방법을 알 주세요 [Translate] After purchasing ForzaHorizon4, i downloaded it, but it only appears during the download and the download does not...
  4. PC版 forza horizon4 オンラインに接続できない [Translate] PC version forza horizon4 Can't connect online

in XBoX on Windows
    PC版 forza horizon4 オンラインに接続できない [Translate] PC version forza horizon4 Can't connect online: 先日購入し、 すぐにゲー を始めたのですが、始めた当初からオンラインが出来ずオフラインでプレイしていました。 た 制限がいくつかあるためオンラインにしようといろいろ調べたのですが改善されなく困っています。 現在の状況 Xboxネットワークで確認した所、最初の時点では 接続状態やパフォーマンスは異常なしでしたが、Xbox Live...
  5. i am only getting 1fps in forza horizon4, and i have no clue why.

in XBoX on Windows
    i am only getting 1fps in forza horizon4, and i have no clue why.: I have done everything under the sun to try and get more than 1 fps on Forza horizon 4 on pc. every other game on my pc works perfectly fine 60fps. but not Forza. it was working fine last week but...
  6. 포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?: 가원하는방향과 게임이 달라서 환불요청하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I want to ask for a refund because the direction and the game i want is different. 540880ae-d1c9-499f-9160-63a963a62430
  7. synchronising forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronising forza horizon4: Hello Is it possible to sync my account details one month back for my Forza horizon 4. Couple days ago I installed FH4 on my gaming laptop and I started the game from beginning. I think that I...
  8. Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램 실행이 않됩니다. 환불요청 합니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램 실행이 않됩니다. 환불요청 합니다.: Forza Horizon4 미성년자가 구매해서 프로그램이 실행이 안되는것 같습니다. 환불요청 합니다. 환불이 불가 경우 게임이 상 으로 실행 수 있도록 법 대린인이 동의하에 게임치 상 으로 실행 수 있도록 지원 바랍니다. 핸드폰번호 hp 08201098450806 아래로 화하면 되나요??? 아니면 연락주세요. 환불이 안되서 찾다가 겨우...
  9. Forza Hub rewards not showing for Forza Horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Hub rewards not showing for Forza Horizon4: Has anyone else had the weekly rewards stop for Horizon 4 and the Forza7 go back to show released OCT 3rd but still tracking point progress? dd08a7f8-eda5-4d5a-8766-c0fc1a83bf3b
  10. Démo forza horizon4 [Edit-Translate] Demo forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Démo forza horizon4 [Edit-Translate] Demo forza horizon4: J' ai téléchargé la demo de forza horizon4 sur xbox one S on me dit inséré le disque du jeux ou bien allez sur Microsoft store [Translated by Mod] I downloaded the demo of forza horizon4 on...