Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on

Discus and support Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Lego Speed Champions add-on but my Forza 4 Horizons game can't see it. None of the Lego Speed Champions items are selectable in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vmireland, Aug 27, 2019.

1. vmireland
    vmireland Guest

I purchased the Lego Speed Champions add-on but my Forza 4 Horizons game can't see it. None of the Lego Speed Champions items are selectable in the menu. I've tried uninstalling the add-on and restarting my system but nothing seems to work. I contacted
    Xbox customer support and they couldn't figure out the issue either. Any ideas?

:)

vmireland, Aug 27, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

dlc lego en forza horizon 4

3. yjc2 Win User

Horizon 4 ultimate/legos speed champion

i own the ultimate version (forza horizon 4) the store says Lego speed champions is installed. I try to access it in game and says it is unavailabe? What am i doing wrong? Thanks, whizzerbike
  4. yjc2 Win User

i own the ultimate version (forza horizon 4) the store says Lego speed champions is installed. I try to access it in game and says it is unavailabe? What am i doing wrong? Thanks, whizzerbike
  5. yjc2 Win User

6. GroundOregano94 Win User

It is a little bit rough with Forza's addons. Like Denis have said just look on your map and icon should be there. Just above Lakehurst forest in the middle of the map. If you have fortune island DLC it's icon is on the far east of the map. Once you started
    and travel to lego land lego DLC will appear beside fortune island tab on the right when you press in-game menu. Remember you must be driving when pressing menu.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on - Similar Threads - Forza Horizons Lego

2. Forza Horizon 4 no inicia [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 no inicia [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 does not start]: Buenas, tengo la xbox one S y el forza horizon 4 en versión descargable, lo que me sucede es que al iniciarlo se abre y justo al instante se cierra. Me sale el siguiente mensaje en el menú de "Mi...
  3. My forza horizon 4 says that I need to delete and sync them again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 4 says that I need to delete and sync them again: my forza horizon 4 says i need to delete them and sync them again, please help aa8c4119-f336-49dd-9e00-23ba7c7853ae
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I have an ongoing problem 7a30eee2-1aa0-41c5-8e51-f95f8373af0a
  5. Forza Horizon 4 : Lego Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 : Lego Speed Champions: Hey Xbox i have problem with forza horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions i have this Add-On But i can't play it when i go to the xbox store its show me , this product is installed. you can use this...
  6. Lego Speed Champions for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Speed Champions for Forza Horizon 4: I continue to be unable to play the Lego version of Forza Horizon 4. I am fairly new to the game--have about 90,000 credits. I am still in the summer phase of the game and have two races open to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion: I just purchased the expansion pack Lego Speed Champions for Forza Horizon 4. I've installed it correctly on my Xbox One but cannot access the game. Does anyone know how to access the Lego...
  8. dlc lego en forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc lego en forza horizon 4: me gustaría saber si el dlc de lego es gratuito, ya que no he encontrado información en linea y no quiero reinstalar el juego sin saber si lo puedo usar de forma gratuita...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2: It's not out until 6pm UK time. I'll give it a go.Something to play for a bit until F1 2019 comes out. Can't wait for F1 2019! fdf47be4-1084-4b10-9a78-3a58a611e4ac
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.: I personally cant wait to try the lego dlc it looks really fun. There is a trend of Forza Horizon having one quirky expansion starting with hot wheels. I think they are trying to create...