Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on

Discus and support Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Lego Speed Champions add-on but my Forza 4 Horizons game can't see it. None of the Lego Speed Champions items are selectable in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vmireland, Aug 27, 2019.

1. vmireland
    vmireland Guest

I purchased the Lego Speed Champions add-on but my Forza 4 Horizons game can't see it. None of the Lego Speed Champions items are selectable in the menu. I've tried uninstalling the add-on and restarting my system but nothing seems to work. I contacted
    Xbox customer support and they couldn't figure out the issue either. Any ideas?

:)

vmireland, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Oexxe Win User

Buying a game for my son

3. RedCarGamer Win User

dlc lego en forza horizon 4

4. Oexxe Win User

Buying a game for my son

5. andronikidis Win User

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion

i have the Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Bundle and installed Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions DLC on the menu is visible the lego speed champions tab but i cannot access it. I have done clear cash but nothing restart the console like a million
    time my consule has never been asked to install this 8gb that someone said above. i am very angry. i just waste my money i bought it for my son and he cannot play it and i cannot either play it. any help?
  6. romeoteknik Win User

Can't access Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions and Fortune Island in Xbox

If you have verified under "Manage" games that the DLC packs are indeed installed. A screenshot of the Forza Horizon 4 install and DLCs would help as well. Then you need to reach Level 20 according to the Forza official support page:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...nd-the-LEGO-Speed-Champions-Expansion-in-game

"Please make sure you have completed the initial experience and have completed at least one race in Autumn to unlock the Expansions.

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions is included with the Forza Horizon 4 Expansion Bundle and Ultimate Edition. It is also available as a separate expansion purchase. Forza Horizon 4 is required to play."

Also on this same page, you will notice "Submit a Ticket". This is the place to go for Forza support. They can look into any Forza specific problems.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizons 4 Lego Speed Champions add-on - Similar Threads - Forza Horizons Lego

2. Can't access Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions and Fortune Island in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions and Fortune Island in Xbox: Hi, I have (my son actually uses it) a Xbox One S. Last week I bought the bundle "Edizione Ultimate di Forza Horizon 4" and my son played a few days. Starting from 2 days ago we cannot access the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 edicao suprema e lego speed champions

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 edicao suprema e lego speed champions: ola tuddo bem ? entao eu tenho no game pass a edicao suprema pra pc do forza horizon 4 e nela inclui o lego speed champions mas estou tentando jogar o lego speed champions e nao esta indo ta...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Install: Hi, I'm new to Xbox, we recently purchased a Xbox One, that game with the redeemable code to download Forza Horizon 4 Lego. The install shows under my managed queue but it's not available under my...
  5. Have to restart whole LEGO speed champions in Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to restart whole LEGO speed champions in Forza horizon 4: Hi, i was playing forza horizon 4 when i wanted to play the lego expansion. So i went to the lego screen and when i came in i had to restart everything. I had no house, i had not completed any...
  6. XBox one Forza Horizon lego speed chmpion add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox one Forza Horizon lego speed chmpion add on: I have been playing FH4 for months and added fortune island successfully. i have been playing for a while a few days ago i purchased the lego speed champion add on. I downloaded and it worked...
  7. Lego Forza Horizon 4 Expansion game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Forza Horizon 4 Expansion game: Hi, I'm trying to play Lego expansion but it is trying to get me to purchase it again. I purchased it one year ago? Is it an annual subscription or just being glitchy. It previously worked fine....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?: I downloaded Fh4 through the game pass and bought the Lego expansion and now the pass has expired. If I buy a physical copy of Forza (FH4), can I transfer my progress and the expansion to the...
  9. Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 and Lego Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 and Lego Speed Champions: I bought the xbox x bundle with Forza Horizon 4 and Lego Speed Champions, have redeemed the code and downloaded the games, but the Lego Speed Champions won't play and only connects to the store to...
  10. Forza horizon 4 Lego speed champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 Lego speed champions: I recently bought the horizon 4 ultimate add on bundle and have been trying to play the lego speed championships DLC. I go to the area on the map to start the DLC and it prompts me to install it i...