Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix"

Discus and support Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to launch this game since released on the game pass and it gives a same Exception code: 0xc0000005 every time... I'm tired to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UsojS.L., Nov 18, 2021.

1. UsojS.L.
    UsojS.L. Guest

I have been trying to launch this game since released on the game pass and it gives a same Exception code: 0xc0000005 every time... I'm tired to try fixes for this and the only one left is formatting my PC which is completely unacceptable and a lame to a $60 hot title… I wonder if this would be normal now on since Cyberpunk 2077 poor coding and multiple bugs everywhere. I already tried;
    -Run as an admin
    -SCF integrity tool
    -Uninstalling - downloading again - reInstall
    -Repair and Reset on APP features
    -msconfig -> disable all non windows services -> hard reset (power off)
    -reinstall all c++
    -MS tshoot tool...
    -restore ms store
    -windows and drivers up to date
    -dev mode disabled

at this point I'm just thinking on geting a PS5 with GT6...

:)

UsojS.L., Nov 18, 2021
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update

HI Birch_JB,

Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to update the game - Forza Horizon 5. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

There are times that an update of a game will take a while to be downloaded and will even reinstall the whole game. Just like what you had experienced, this usually happen for the first update after the awaited release of the game. Here is the list of the update and fix they made that may have cause the delay of the download of the game - FH5 Release Notes: November 17th, 2021 (CU3 &CU4).

If you are still having issues with the game kindly Submit a Ticket to Forza Team.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

FH5

Hello RaduZabet,

Yes, the Forza team is aware of issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

If you check your in-game messages it says

"Forza Horizon 5 Hotfix Information Update

Unfortunately, we have found an issue with the hotfix that will need some more testing.

We have decided to push this hotfix out until next week.

Thank you for all the support and tickets that you've submitted.

We really appreciate everyone's patience on this. "

Also located in their twitter support: Forza Support on Twitter

You can keep up to date with FH5 Known Issues – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) on their support website.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza Horizon 4 joining clubs

Hello Heizer,

There are multiple known issues with Forza you can go to the
    Forza Horizon 4 forums
    and check out all the posts some have been answered, also there are known issues posted up.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  5. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and 5 - track does not load [Forza Horizon 4 e 5 - pista não carrega]

Thema:

1. Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizons multiple

2. Forza Horizon 5 and other games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 and other games not working: Hello, i got a new computer recently and i wanted to play some games from gamepass but they don't launch, mostly games with large file sizes, i've tried Craftopia which started working out of...
  3. Forza Horizon 5, nothing happens on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5, nothing happens on launch: I used to play FH5 with no problems at all everything was fine but i had the game uninstalled, stopped playing for a while. Then, decided to download and hop in the game again. Problem is, when i...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Online not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Online not Working: Hello, I have an issue on Forza Horizon 4 which prevents me from connecting to the servers, my NAT type is open, and my server connectivity is fine. But I still cannot join, I tried every single...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 crash with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crash with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer.: Now before anyone inundates me with links to fixes that aren't from Microsoft directly, I have already tried EVERYTHING. I literally mean EVERYTHING, over the last two weeks to figure this out....
  6. Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...: I purchased the Ultimate edition for Forza Horizon 3 on day 1. After the announcement of the new Hot Wheels DLC for FH5, I wanted to go back and play the Hot Wheels DLC for 3. While I was able to...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Online games: Hello, Why I can not play online games in Forza horizon 5? Example "Eliminator". I get message that "a game invite was received, but you can't accept it at the moment because your profile...
  8. forza horizon 4 multiple devices simultaneously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 multiple devices simultaneously: If i want horizon 4 on 3 different devices so my kids can race together do I have to buy the game 3 times, or is there a way of doing multiplayer with only 1 license? If so is there a how to...
  9. We've got Forza horizon 3 and gold live but how do we have multiple players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We've got Forza horizon 3 and gold live but how do we have multiple players?: how can my two boys race each other on Forza Horizon 3? ef27a2c8-d00d-4dea-a523-a210b6577a6f
  10. Forza Horizon 3 multiple saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 multiple saves: Hi! I have Forza Horizon 3 for PC, the game is great! I want to know if there is a way to have more than one profiles on the game. My dad would like to play it too, on the same PC, but would be...