Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004

Discus and support Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I purchased from short time Forza Horizont 4 Ultimate Pack, and i use it on Windows 10 , 2004 update, after few days working perfectly now it stops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthonyacm, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Anthonyacm
    Anthonyacm Guest

hi

I purchased from short time Forza Horizont 4 Ultimate Pack, and i use it on Windows 10 , 2004 update, after few days working perfectly now it stops on a never ending loading exactly after i pressed A, i see a repetition of the video.

I already deleted all the car packages manually 1 by 1 , and it didn`t work

I also uninstalled the game and packages Fortune Island and Lego and installed again , and the issue is still there.

I already reboot the computer more times and log off from the Microsoft Store and Xbox app:

my processor is I9 and the game is installed on a SD hardisk,

I cannot reinstall windows just for this game,

please advise.

thanks

:)

Anthonyacm, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

hard answer is dont use windows for games after 11 years of steamgames disabling the features to complete the levels i moved to xbox and had some problems like picking up a minigun in bulletstorm but it fixed after factory reset
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Sea of Thieves , game crashing on launching

is windows 10 fully up to date (version 2004)
  4. anjanathpwr Win User

Xbox (Beta) Installer Error 0X80190194

Doesn't work for me. WIndows 10 Build 2004
  5. AwR23 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

Forza Horizont 4

Battlefield V

Red Dead Redemption 2
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't download anything Microsoft related?

you dont have to load the companion app to launch games they are in the start menu.

what version of windows 10 do you have installed, is it 1903,1909 or 2004. also in the windows store have you checked for updates and also checked for updates under settings.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizont loading

2. Forza horizon 4 lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 lag: My forza horizon 4 is lagging in xbox one s please tell me solution of it. 22fdc24a-d5db-48ff-aa2d-daeb784ef3f1
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Froze up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Froze up: Playing, having a good time then nothing! Well not nothing a tire on my car is turning slowly and you can hear muffled music from the game but that's it. All my other games and apps are fine....
  4. Gameshare on xBox One lost ultimate edition cars in Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare on xBox One lost ultimate edition cars in Forza: We have Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on xbox one. A few months ago, we used the gameshare feature to share the game with a friend, but he now has his own version of the game. But when we...
  5. Forza Hub app won't install on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Hub app won't install on Series X: After picking up my Series X I started to reinstall my games and apps but for some reason the Forza Hub app keeps failing... It downloads about half of the supposed 34Mb of data, tries to install...
  6. forza horizon 4 black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 black screen: I bought forza horizon 4 yesterday, downloaded it and wanted to play. When I start the game I get a black screen. I've already reinstalled the game once, but doesn't work. does anyone know how to...
  7. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  8. Forza Horizontal 4 Grafik Ayarları Sabit Durmuyor [Mod Translation-Forza Horizontal 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizontal 4 Grafik Ayarları Sabit Durmuyor [Mod Translation-Forza Horizontal 4...: Evet konu başlığında dediğim gibi özel olarak grafik ayarlarını ayarladığım halde bir süre sonra kendi kendine dinamik optimizasyon yaparak düşüğe çekiyor.Benim yaptığım ayarlarda düşük FPS...
  9. Ideas for forza horizontal 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas for forza horizontal 3: Hello I'm a spanish player of fh3 a great game! And there are a lot of cars but we need more! So my idea is to creat a new DLC with rally cars of the Last years like Toyota yaris, hyundai, etc it...
  10. Forza Horizont 3 Ultimate Edition (+Blizzard Mountain?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizont 3 Ultimate Edition (+Blizzard Mountain?): Hi, contains Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition also Blizzard Mountain DLC? Or do I have to pay extra DLC? a467f450-1bba-482e-8997-8d8f18124e24