Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004

Discus and support Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I purchased from short time Forza Horizont 4 Ultimate Pack, and i use it on Windows 10 , 2004 update, after few days working perfectly now it stops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthonyacm, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Anthonyacm
    Anthonyacm Guest

hi

I purchased from short time Forza Horizont 4 Ultimate Pack, and i use it on Windows 10 , 2004 update, after few days working perfectly now it stops on a never ending loading exactly after i pressed A, i see a repetition of the video.

I already deleted all the car packages manually 1 by 1 , and it didn`t work

I also uninstalled the game and packages Fortune Island and Lego and installed again , and the issue is still there.

I already reboot the computer more times and log off from the Microsoft Store and Xbox app:

my processor is I9 and the game is installed on a SD hardisk,

I cannot reinstall windows just for this game,

please advise.

thanks

:)

Anthonyacm, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

hard answer is dont use windows for games after 11 years of steamgames disabling the features to complete the levels i moved to xbox and had some problems like picking up a minigun in bulletstorm but it fixed after factory reset
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Sea of Thieves , game crashing on launching

is windows 10 fully up to date (version 2004)
  4. anjanathpwr Win User

Xbox (Beta) Installer Error 0X80190194

Doesn't work for me. WIndows 10 Build 2004
  5. AwR23 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

Forza Horizont 4

Battlefield V

Red Dead Redemption 2
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't download anything Microsoft related?

you dont have to load the companion app to launch games they are in the start menu.

what version of windows 10 do you have installed, is it 1903,1909 or 2004. also in the windows store have you checked for updates and also checked for updates under settings.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizont loading

2. Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Download Error: Hi, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition for $30 (Black Friday Deal). It is nearly done downloading but stopped. It had an error. The Formula Drift Car Pack required the game to be...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 still disconnecting from live sessions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 still disconnecting from live sessions.: Hello. I play Forza Horizon 4 on the pc and had the problem of constantly disconnecting form live sessions on pc until i typed netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 progress lost: Hi there, I had made quite a bit of progress in this game and deleted it and resinstalled to play again. When it syncs, it doesnt retrieve any of my data. Its like its syncing with a fresh copy....
  5. Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4: I havent been able to launch forza on my series s since wednesday ive tried everything and no response from forza team? d739bf0c-904d-4c32-9f48-2750d754d3d5
  6. Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4: Hi All, I sold my Xbox to a friend who would like to use my Forza 4 digital code as well. I uninstalled Forza 4 and factory reset my Xbox but he cannot install Forza 4. How can I solve this?...
  7. XBOX 360 Controller not detected on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 Controller not detected on Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I have a problem. Forza Horizon 4 is not detecting my Xbox 360 Controller. I checked if it is on the newest driver. Every other Game on Steam or what else works perfectly. I don't get any...
  8. Forza Horizontal 4 Grafik Ayarları Sabit Durmuyor [Mod Translation-Forza Horizontal 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizontal 4 Grafik Ayarları Sabit Durmuyor [Mod Translation-Forza Horizontal 4...: Evet konu başlığında dediğim gibi özel olarak grafik ayarlarını ayarladığım halde bir süre sonra kendi kendine dinamik optimizasyon yaparak düşüğe çekiyor.Benim yaptığım ayarlarda düşük FPS...
  9. Ideas for forza horizontal 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas for forza horizontal 3: Hello I'm a spanish player of fh3 a great game! And there are a lot of cars but we need more! So my idea is to creat a new DLC with rally cars of the Last years like Toyota yaris, hyundai, etc it...
  10. Forza Horizont 3 Ultimate Edition (+Blizzard Mountain?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizont 3 Ultimate Edition (+Blizzard Mountain?): Hi, contains Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition also Blizzard Mountain DLC? Or do I have to pay extra DLC? a467f450-1bba-482e-8997-8d8f18124e24