Forza horizont 5 bug on buying house

Discus and support Forza horizont 5 bug on buying house in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterdes i was trying to buy a house that was suposed to be free with the vip membership, but when i click on buy a msg apeared and said that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartíPicón Carles, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Forza horizont 5 bug on buying house

Yesterdes i was trying to buy a house that was suposed to be free with the vip membership, but when i click on buy a msg apeared and said that i already got that item. After this i tryed buying it with monet and it worked but the problem is that the house was suposed to give me 5 spin and some items and i didnt get anything

:)

MartíPicón Carles, Nov 13, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I believe this is a BUG, ​​maybe due to server response time, you will probably get the items after a while, maybe after the game launch on the 9th, most of the bugs will have hopefully been fixed.

Below is a list of issues recognized by the game developer, they are already working to resolve all known issues.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Up1nSpace Win User

Release date, will it be like the 360?

Xbox One is going to have bugs but it will allwork out at the end of the day.and yes it will be a mad house when the new xbox one comes out.thats why on the same day I saw it on E3 I log onto my best buy account I pre-order the Day One Console along with
    forza 5....
  4. Malacath Win User

Rifton House not really worth it

Has anyone else noticed that buying the riften house is bugged?

The house is supposed to be 8000 but I got it for 5300. The dialogue was bugged an he let me buy the house even though I didn't have enough gold
  5. Dark destiny Win User

Is it worth pre ordering the Xbox One right now or is it better to wait 6 months incase of any problems with the new console?

just play it at a friends house if Forza 5 is the only reason.
  6. Skizzo0381 Win User

XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update

mister quimby are you alive?peaople need an answer..people are very tired to wait.people pay a lot of money to buy xb1 and accessories but the won't run right....FIXXXXXX FIXXXXXX

FIVE XB1 CHANGE 5 CONTROLLER CHANGE 5 HEADSET ADAPTER CHANGE I TRY ALLA MY XB1 ON FIVE DIFFERENT HOUSE....IS NOT AN INTERFERECE IS A BUG BUGGGGG BUG MS DON'T TAKE CARE FOR THE PLAYERS
Thema:

1. Forza horizont 5 bug on buying house - Similar Threads - Forza horizont bug

2. Can I play Forza Horizon 5 on 2 diffrent devices with 2 different saves but with only one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I play Forza Horizon 5 on 2 diffrent devices with 2 different saves but with only one...: So the entire question is in the tittle. Is it possible to have like multiple forza accounts by just buying the game once? e10a5614-d399-432d-bf51-e2813b7e289d
  3. Forza Horizon 5 installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 installation issue: I cannot get Forza Horizon 5 to download from the Game Pass on PC(Windows 10). Every time I open the app it's listed amongst my other games, but with a download percentage of 0. Clicking on...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 still uses room on my SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 still uses room on my SSD: Forza Horizon 5 still uses room on my SSD, even though I cancelled the download. I don't know what to do and this is becoming an annoyance. I've looked up solutions, have tried them but, to no...
  5. Forza 5 partitioned hard drive space but didn't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 partitioned hard drive space but didn't install.: I just got a new laptop and the first thing I did was try to install Forza 5 through game pass. It took the space up on my hard drive but didn't download. I tried a different game and it worked...
  6. forza horizont 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizont 4: I used to have Forza Horizon 4 with my game pass but I stopped paying for the game pass now I have the money to buy Forza but I can't buy it because it says that I own the game when I go to all...
  7. Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004: hi I purchased from short time Forza Horizont 4 Ultimate Pack, and i use it on Windows 10 , 2004 update, after few days working perfectly now it stops on a never ending loading exactly after i...
  8. Forza Horizontal 4 Grafik Ayarları Sabit Durmuyor [Mod Translation-Forza Horizontal 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizontal 4 Grafik Ayarları Sabit Durmuyor [Mod Translation-Forza Horizontal 4...: Evet konu başlığında dediğim gibi özel olarak grafik ayarlarını ayarladığım halde bir süre sonra kendi kendine dinamik optimizasyon yaparak düşüğe çekiyor.Benim yaptığım ayarlarda düşük FPS...
  9. Ideas for forza horizontal 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas for forza horizontal 3: Hello I'm a spanish player of fh3 a great game! And there are a lot of cars but we need more! So my idea is to creat a new DLC with rally cars of the Last years like Toyota yaris, hyundai, etc it...
  10. Forza Horizont 3 Ultimate Edition (+Blizzard Mountain?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizont 3 Ultimate Edition (+Blizzard Mountain?): Hi, contains Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition also Blizzard Mountain DLC? Or do I have to pay extra DLC? a467f450-1bba-482e-8997-8d8f18124e24