Forza Hub synchronisation

Discus and support Forza Hub synchronisation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Salut, J'ai un problème avec la synchronisation des données entre forza horizon 4 et forza Hub J'ai jouera le game passe et j'ai acheter le jeu fh4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntoninEtienne, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Forza Hub synchronisation

Salut,

J'ai un problème avec la synchronisation des données entre forza horizon 4 et forza Hub

J'ai jouera le game passe et j'ai acheter le jeu fh4 ultimate édition et plus aucuns stats qui augmente sur Forza hub.

Apparemment personnes n'a trouver de solution, quelq'un a une solution je suis preneur.

Merci. A tous et bon jeu

[Edit - Translation] - Hi,

I have a problem with data synchronization between forza horizon 4 and forza Hub

I will play the game pass and I buy the game fh4 ultimate edition and no more stats which increases on Forza hub.

Apparently no one has found a solution, someone has a solution I am interested.

Thank you. To all and have a good game

:)

AntoninEtienne, Jan 14, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. Buachaill Dona Win User

synchronising forza horizon4

Hi there,

The only way to get any previous progress on FH4 back would be by syncing your game with the cloud, you would want to delete the game save file on your console first, You would want to select your game by hovering over the tile and pressing the Menu button,
    the three lines stacked on each other, then select manage game, then select saved data, then select the data with your profile picture on it UNDER delete all, then select delete from console. Once that is done you game should sync with the saved data in the
    cloud.

However if your cloud data has already been overwritten or deleted you won't be able to get that previous data back. Here's more info on cloud saves for you to check out. Hope this helps,

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  4. {Parity} Win User

Once the save file has been deleted or overwritten there is no way to get it back.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you haven't played on the Xbox One yet the only thing I can suggest would be to go on the PC and try to delete the save from all sources. Then put the console back online and try syncing the save with the version you have on the
    console. If that doesn't work then I'm afraid the other save has been overwritten with no chance of getting it back.
  6. pabloonebossa Win User

I tried everything..... I'm afraid that I lost everything 2stars+ all gone now.......2 years off playing gone............. not ideal.

Thank you all for your all help anyway....

Kind regards

Pawel
Thema:

1. Forza Hub synchronisation - Similar Threads - Forza Hub synchronisation

2. Perte niveau Forza Hub (Loss Level Forza Hub)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perte niveau Forza Hub (Loss Level Forza Hub): Bonjour En me connectant ce jour Forza Hub directement depuis ma session sur Xbox One X ça ma proposé d'adhérer au "service" Forza Hub. D'habitude quand je lance cette appli sur ma console je...
  3. Forza Hub rewards not showing for Forza Horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Hub rewards not showing for Forza Horizon4: Has anyone else had the weekly rewards stop for Horizon 4 and the Forza7 go back to show released OCT 3rd but still tracking point progress? dd08a7f8-eda5-4d5a-8766-c0fc1a83bf3b
  4. Forza hub gallery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza hub gallery: When I log into my account on forza hub and try to go to galleries it says this.(see photo below) Does anyone know how to fix this? [img] 62fb0a20-061e-40f4-9e36-710e106c7601
  5. Using PC the Xbox App, Forza Hub and Forza Horizon 4 replies "No Internet Connection" even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using PC the Xbox App, Forza Hub and Forza Horizon 4 replies "No Internet Connection" even...: Using PC, Windows 10, updated to Mar 19, and on Clean boot state, All 3 programs, Xbox App, Forza Hub, and Forza Horizon 4 are coming up with a reply and not starting, the reply saying "not...
  6. Forza hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza hub: Hub not recording anything on horizon 4 58915a37-00bb-4f79-9efb-4462aa5274c8
  7. Forza Horizon 4 wird beim Forza Hub nicht angezeigt. [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 does not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 wird beim Forza Hub nicht angezeigt. [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 does not...: Also, beim Forza Hub wird mein Gamerscore nicht angezeigt bzw. nicht aktualisiert. Ich kann es auch darüber nicht starten. Die anderen Teile davor lassen sich streamen (weil ich die als CD gekauft...
  8. Forza Hub übernimmt nicht alle Fortschritte nach Tausch auf neue Xbox One S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Hub übernimmt nicht alle Fortschritte nach Tausch auf neue Xbox One S...: Moin, ich hab folgendes Problem. Ich hatte eine Xbox One, auf der ich fleissig Forza Hub Fortschritte gesammelt hab. Ich habe mir nun eine neue Xbox One S gekauft, mich ganz normal mit meinem...
  9. Forza hub / motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza hub / motorsport 7: I own forza horizon 3 and motorsport 7 for the xbox. When collecting the rewards from the forza hub they show up in horizon 3 but not in motorsport 7. So far I have uninstalled and reistalled...
  10. Can't download Forza hub app again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza hub app again?: I kept getting the "you must be the owner to use this" message when I tried to access it. So, I deleted it & it was removed from ready to install. Completely disappeared. I've tried to download it...