Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by guidus9FM, Aug 1, 2019.

1. guidus9FM
    guidus9FM Guest

Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable.

All of them are present in memory storage.

If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already installed, but then contents are not loaded.

Everything was working well, this problem occurred after a system update.

Does anybody have the same problem?

How can it be solved?

Thank you

:)

guidus9FM, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Guidius,

Yes, we recommend to try and uninstall the game from the console itself. Once uninstalled, power cycle the console then reinstall the game when it is back on.

To power cycle just hold the power button on the console itself. If it still having issues after that try a

system rollback
    on your Xbox 360.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i would report the problem to xbox and see if they could help you out, especially if your part of the insider program.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Guidus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issues accessing your game. Is this on a PC or an Xbox console? If all content is showing in storage then the most likely solution would be to

uninstall
    and
    reinstall
    the game. It could of become corrupt after the update.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  6. guidus9FM Win User

I thought of a system factory reset, but I am worried about losing DLC contents. And I don't think I can re-download them again on the XBOX 360.

I don't think I am an insider program user, or at least I didn't know..

Thank you for your help.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs) - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Missing

2. Suporte ao volante Logitec G920 no Forza Motorsport 7 para Computador.

in XBoX on Windows
    Suporte ao volante Logitec G920 no Forza Motorsport 7 para Computador.: Amigos estou querendo comprar o game FM7 e gostaria de saber se tem suporte ao modelo de volante citado acima,Grato pela atenção de todos. d2191cb1-b2a5-418f-bb02-ebfc9a86e2cc
  3. forza motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport 7: my forza is having issues getting past the load screen, it was working fine closed it down and next time i started the game its a no go! ther was no changes made on my end between working then...
  4. Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360: I just got Forza Motorsport 4 as a gift. How do you get to the main menu so I can load the content disk? I want to see what cars there are to choose from. It just keep going through the...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere: Hello Guys: I have an xbox; my son has a PC. If I buy Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere, 1) Can my son and I play together simultaneously with him on his PC and me on my xbox? 2) Can we play...
  6. 关于极限竞速:地平线4的游玩和安装下载问题。求解答[About Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 gameplay, installation and...

in XBoX on Windows
    关于极限竞速:地平线4的游玩和安装下载问题。求解答[About Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 gameplay, installation and...: [img] [img] 您好,我很早以前买了这款游戏,但是最近我想游玩时,在这款游戏的主页我发现不能下载这款游戏了。点了下载和更新里面去以后,选择了管理也没办法安装,选了盘符也不能安装,但是不能下载,没有提示任何错误信息。 [Translation - Hello, I bought this game a long time ago, but recently when I...
  7. 极限竞速:地平线4 无响应 [Mod Translation-Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 Unresponsive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4 无响应 [Mod Translation-Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 Unresponsive]: 开场动画很正常,一进这个页面(如图所示),没有声音,键盘和手柄操作均 反应,只能退出游戏,请问如何解决这个问题? [Mod Translation-The opening animation is very normal. As soon as I enter this page (as shown in the figure), there is no sound, and the...
  8. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  9. Missing Forza Motorsports 7 ultimate edition and Far Cry 5 in my Games And Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Forza Motorsports 7 ultimate edition and Far Cry 5 in my Games And Apps: I am having issues with downloading far cry 5 and Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate edition to my console even though i had recently purchased it and the games do not show up in my ready to install list...
  10. forza motorsports 6 rewards missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsports 6 rewards missing: i just got forza 6 and i reedemed from past moths money for the game they said i have reedemed 1.500.000 credits and all i got was 100.000 credits please help 11d3a80a-0f1f-48e1-9633-7cd7f93baebf