Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by guidus9FM, Aug 1, 2019.

1. guidus9FM
    guidus9FM Guest

Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable.

All of them are present in memory storage.

If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already installed, but then contents are not loaded.

Everything was working well, this problem occurred after a system update.

Does anybody have the same problem?

How can it be solved?

Thank you

:)

guidus9FM, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Guidius,

Yes, we recommend to try and uninstall the game from the console itself. Once uninstalled, power cycle the console then reinstall the game when it is back on.

To power cycle just hold the power button on the console itself. If it still having issues after that try a

system rollback
    on your Xbox 360.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i would report the problem to xbox and see if they could help you out, especially if your part of the insider program.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Guidus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issues accessing your game. Is this on a PC or an Xbox console? If all content is showing in storage then the most likely solution would be to

uninstall
    and
    reinstall
    the game. It could of become corrupt after the update.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  6. guidus9FM Win User

I thought of a system factory reset, but I am worried about losing DLC contents. And I don't think I can re-download them again on the XBOX 360.

I don't think I am an insider program user, or at least I didn't know..

Thank you for your help.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs) - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Missing

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex: Mon PC est sous Windows 10 est Directx 12 Mais Forza me dit le code AP501 Et me dit Nous Sommes désolés, le jeu ne peut pas être actuellement lancé sur votre Ordinateur pour la Raison suivante:...
  3. what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?: I've only really played 5, some of 6 and 7, I don't really want to say that 7 is the best IMO but what Turn10 are doing with it, or atleast have done with it in the past year or more has really...
  4. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010: Hello, I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non ha effettuato la registrazione con DCOM nel...
  6. Where is my forza motorsport 7???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my forza motorsport 7???: Hi I redeemed forza motorsport 7 with a gift card. BUT I can't find it in XBOX...... Can anyone tell me what happened??? THX~~~~ 4f3ec41d-506f-43f3-ad10-84ed73931178
  7. Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7: So i bought the Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate and when i started playing it it just stutters while i'm racing, and i tried all the settings in the game aswell and nothing works. My system- Intel...
  8. Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S: I have been gifted cars from Turn 10 Community Team and when I try to download them it doesn't work. I was suggested to hard reset my xbox one s but that didn't work. I was also suggested that I...
  9. Missing Forza Motorsports 7 ultimate edition and Far Cry 5 in my Games And Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Forza Motorsports 7 ultimate edition and Far Cry 5 in my Games And Apps: I am having issues with downloading far cry 5 and Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate edition to my console even though i had recently purchased it and the games do not show up in my ready to install list...
  10. forza motorsports 6 rewards missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsports 6 rewards missing: i just got forza 6 and i reedemed from past moths money for the game they said i have reedemed 1.500.000 credits and all i got was 100.000 credits please help 11d3a80a-0f1f-48e1-9633-7cd7f93baebf