Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was contacted by the prize fulfillment agency responsible for fulfilling the rewards for the Forza Motorsport 5 contest with a message that said I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NoXoRist, Jun 11, 2014.

1. NoXoRist
    NoXoRist Guest

I was contacted by the prize fulfillment agency responsible for fulfilling the rewards for the Forza Motorsport 5 contest with a message that said I had won a $10 xbox live gift card. I never received the actual reward after following their instructions.

I received the email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** on 16/04/2014. I then proceeded to complete their skill-testing requirements, and then received an email immediately after stating that I would receive the code within 2 weeks. Its now been more than a month.

Nobody at the Hello World site answers the contact us emails, and so I was forced to contact xbox about the issue. A live technician told me that this forum would be the best place to plead my case, as there is no other way to contact xbox live rewards
    for some reason.

:)

NoXoRist, Jun 11, 2014
  2. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received

Welcome to the club bud. Here's hoping you can get your issue resolved quickly.

Albert S Hood I, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

7. CRUZZifer Win User
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza Motorsport 6

Destiny

Halo 5
  9. megapixel3d Win User

Another Horrible response from Phil Spencer....

Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Contest

2. 极限竞速:地平线4 无响应 [Mod Translation-Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 Unresponsive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4 无响应 [Mod Translation-Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 Unresponsive]: 开场动画很正常,一进这个页面(如图所示),没有声音,键盘和手柄操作均 反应,只能退出游戏,请问如何解决这个问题? [Mod Translation-The opening animation is very normal. As soon as I enter this page (as shown in the figure), there is no sound, and the...
  3. PERDIDA DEL PROGRESO FORZA MOTORSPORT 6[LOSS OF PROGRESS FORZA MOTORSPORT 6]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PERDIDA DEL PROGRESO FORZA MOTORSPORT 6[LOSS OF PROGRESS FORZA MOTORSPORT 6]: Hola, tuve un problema con el juego Forza Motorsport 6, estaba jugando multijugador y se bloqueo el juego, cerré el juego y al volver a iniciar pues al cargar el archivo de progreso y al querer...
  4. Store error: Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store error: Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available: I was interested in checkout out Forza Motorsport 6. Found it on the store on my Xbox and the store page says "Forza Motorsport 6 is currently not available." Thought it was weird so I checked on...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 - einloggen nicht möglich (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 - einloggen nicht möglich (xbox): Hallo alle zusammen, seit längerem kann ich mich nicht mehr bei forza Motorsport 7 mit meinem Profil auf der xbox einloggen. Es wird immer ein unbekannter Fehler angezeigt, siehe Bild. Mit...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 7: Добрый день. Сегодня купил Xbox One X в комплекте с играми Forza Horizon 7 и Motorsport 7. Ввел коды. Все успешно активировалось. Но зайдя в мои игры, я увидел, что установлено 0, установить 1...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 7 lost!: Hello. Today I bought Xbox One X with Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7. I entered codes. But I see only Horizon 4 in my games library. I search and find Motorsport 7 in Store. Store starts...
  8. Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link: Hi, i have bought forza motorsport 7 and i'm struggling to make it work with steam link and 360 controller. Is there any way to add forza to the steam library and play it normaly on my tv?...
  9. forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 7: Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. Обратитесь в cлужбу поддержки Microsoft Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. I/bSateIG0+FS04q.53.1.6.8 2019/09/17 - 07:40:15 UTC я не могу ввести код активаци...
  10. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....