Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was contacted by the prize fulfillment agency responsible for fulfilling the rewards for the Forza Motorsport 5 contest with a message that said I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NoXoRist, Jun 11, 2014.

1. NoXoRist
    NoXoRist Guest

I was contacted by the prize fulfillment agency responsible for fulfilling the rewards for the Forza Motorsport 5 contest with a message that said I had won a $10 xbox live gift card. I never received the actual reward after following their instructions.

I received the email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** on 16/04/2014. I then proceeded to complete their skill-testing requirements, and then received an email immediately after stating that I would receive the code within 2 weeks. Its now been more than a month.

Nobody at the Hello World site answers the contact us emails, and so I was forced to contact xbox about the issue. A live technician told me that this forum would be the best place to plead my case, as there is no other way to contact xbox live rewards
    for some reason.

:)

NoXoRist, Jun 11, 2014
  2. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received

Welcome to the club bud. Here's hoping you can get your issue resolved quickly.

Albert S Hood I, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

7. CRUZZifer Win User
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza Motorsport 6

Destiny

Halo 5
  9. megapixel3d Win User

Another Horrible response from Phil Spencer....

Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 5 Contest Winnings NOT received - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Contest

2. forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 7: Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. Обратитесь в cлужбу поддержки Microsoft Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. I/bSateIG0+FS04q.53.1.6.8 2019/09/17 - 07:40:15 UTC я не могу ввести код активаци...
  3. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....
  4. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  5. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  6. Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account: Hi all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask about this, but the Xbox Virtual Agent suggested I ask here. Currently, Forza Motorsport 6 is a free game via the Games with Gold program. As...
  7. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex: Mon PC est sous Windows 10 est Directx 12 Mais Forza me dit le code AP501 Et me dit Nous Sommes désolés, le jeu ne peut pas être actuellement lancé sur votre Ordinateur pour la Raison suivante:...
  8. what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?: I've only really played 5, some of 6 and 7, I don't really want to say that 7 is the best IMO but what Turn10 are doing with it, or atleast have done with it in the past year or more has really...
  9. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  10. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...