Forza Motorsport 5

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Пропала игра из готово к установке, когда ее вернут? Получил по голду, хотел пройти но ее нет. --------- [Mod Translation - Lost the game out ready... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Jace, May 15, 2019.

1. Daniel Jace
    Daniel Jace Guest

Forza Motorsport 5

Пропала игра из готово к установке, когда ее вернут? Получил по голду, хотел пройти но ее нет.

---------

[Mod Translation - Lost the game out ready to install when will it be returned?
    I got a gold, I wanted to go through but it was not.]

:)

Daniel Jace, May 15, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

4. CRUZZifer Win User
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza Motorsport 6

Destiny

Halo 5
  6. megapixel3d Win User

Another Horrible response from Phil Spencer....

Thema:

Forza Motorsport 5

1. Forza Motorsport 5 - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex: Mon PC est sous Windows 10 est Directx 12 Mais Forza me dit le code AP501 Et me dit Nous Sommes désolés, le jeu ne peut pas être actuellement lancé sur votre Ordinateur pour la Raison suivante:...
  3. what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?: I've only really played 5, some of 6 and 7, I don't really want to say that 7 is the best IMO but what Turn10 are doing with it, or atleast have done with it in the past year or more has really...
  4. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  5. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010: Hello, I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non ha effettuato la registrazione con DCOM nel...
  7. Where is my forza motorsport 7???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my forza motorsport 7???: Hi I redeemed forza motorsport 7 with a gift card. BUT I can't find it in XBOX...... Can anyone tell me what happened??? THX~~~~ 4f3ec41d-506f-43f3-ad10-84ed73931178
  8. Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7: So i bought the Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate and when i started playing it it just stutters while i'm racing, and i tried all the settings in the game aswell and nothing works. My system- Intel...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S: I have been gifted cars from Turn 10 Community Team and when I try to download them it doesn't work. I was suggested to hard reset my xbox one s but that didn't work. I was also suggested that I...
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...: Hello, i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from the internal hard drive to my new external...