Forza Motorsport 5

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Пропала игра из готово к установке, когда ее вернут? Получил по голду, хотел пройти но ее нет. --------- [Mod Translation - Lost the game out ready... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Jace, May 15, 2019.

1. Daniel Jace
    Daniel Jace Guest

Forza Motorsport 5

Пропала игра из готово к установке, когда ее вернут? Получил по голду, хотел пройти но ее нет.

---------

[Mod Translation - Lost the game out ready to install when will it be returned?
    I got a gold, I wanted to go through but it was not.]

:)

Daniel Jace, May 15, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

4. CRUZZifer Win User
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza Motorsport 6

Destiny

Halo 5
  6. megapixel3d Win User

Another Horrible response from Phil Spencer....

Thema:

Forza Motorsport 5

1. Forza Motorsport 5 - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport

2. Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S: I have been gifted cars from Turn 10 Community Team and when I try to download them it doesn't work. I was suggested to hard reset my xbox one s but that didn't work. I was also suggested that I...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...: Hello, i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from the internal hard drive to my new external...
  4. Forza motorsport 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 6: Where is my ford gt lm code? 7fe00e6b-e7a6-4d70-b179-24051d718dcd
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 travando no PC (Forza Motorsport 7 crashing on PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 travando no PC (Forza Motorsport 7 crashing on PC): Boa noite, adquiri o jogo esta semana, porem ao efetuar a instalação e jogar percebi que o mesmo esta travando muito, mesmo na configuração mais baixa, tentei diversa opções que se encontram na...
  6. Fail to download forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to download forza motorsport: I got fail to download from microsoft store, game, forza motorsport with error code 0x80073D12 6da0879d-6827-4693-9a4b-d0bfd1a12f2a
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 ; Karrieremodus bricht beim Laden ab [Translation : Forza Motorsport 7;...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 ; Karrieremodus bricht beim Laden ab [Translation : Forza Motorsport 7;...: Hallo, Seit ein paar Tagen funktioniert der Karrieremodus nicht mehr. Nachdem ich ihn ausgewählt habe und er anfängt zu laden, kommt nach ca. 2 Sekunden ein Dauerknacken aus den Lautsprechern...
  8. Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6: I've purchased some cars for this game and they aren't showing up in the game except to purchase them with credits again and I was hoping to get them back for Free to reown in the collection...
  9. Problem with Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Forza Motorsport 7: Hello, I have played with Forza Motorsport 7. When I started my computer next day the game didn´t work. I can start Forza Motorsport 7. The start screen goes until he give me the information to...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 7: Hi, Ich habe mir einen Key zu Forza 7 gekauft, und habe diesen im Store eingelöst, und das Spiel runtergeladen. Jetzt habe ich das Problem, dass es nicht starten , oder besser gesagt nur ganz...