forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open

Discus and support forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently downloaded and installed Forza Motorosport 6 I get an error code when I open the game on pc AP501 This means that your system’s video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuruDan Varenyam, Mar 21, 2020.

1. forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open

I recently downloaded and installed Forza Motorosport 6

I get an error code when I open the game on pc

• AP501

This means that your system’s video card doesn’t support DirectX 12.

To resolve this problem, check your system information and upgrade to a video card that supports DirectX 12. To find out if your video card supports DirectX 12, follow these steps:

• Press the Start button + R to open the
      Run dialog box.
    • Type "dxdiag" and then press Enter to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
    • On the System tab in the System Information window, look at
      DirectX version. It must be "12" or higher to run Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.
    When I check my system the video card is a directX 12 yet the game will not open

forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open [​IMG]

Does anyone know how to clear this error?

:)

GuruDan Varenyam, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open

1. forza motorsport 6 graphics issue/game won't open - Similar Threads - forza motorsport graphics

2. 极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]: 我每次玩地平线4每隔十分钟就会闪退, 一例外,好 次就差一点就到终点了,游戏闪退了,真气人。这种情况该怎么解决? -[Translation - Every time I play Horizon 4, every ten minutes will flash back. Without exception, I almost reach the end point several...
  3. Can older forzas be added to xcloud like fh3 and motorsport 5 and 6

in XboX Insiders
    Can older forzas be added to xcloud like fh3 and motorsport 5 and 6: This would be nice submitted by /u/wateroverlord [link] [comments]
  4. Suporte ao volante Logitec G920 no Forza Motorsport 7 para Computador.

in XBoX on Windows
    Suporte ao volante Logitec G920 no Forza Motorsport 7 para Computador.: Amigos estou querendo comprar o game FM7 e gostaria de saber se tem suporte ao modelo de volante citado acima,Grato pela atenção de todos. d2191cb1-b2a5-418f-bb02-ebfc9a86e2cc
  5. forza motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport 7: my forza is having issues getting past the load screen, it was working fine closed it down and next time i started the game its a no go! ther was no changes made on my end between working then...
  6. Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360: I just got Forza Motorsport 4 as a gift. How do you get to the main menu so I can load the content disk? I want to see what cars there are to choose from. It just keep going through the...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere: Hello Guys: I have an xbox; my son has a PC. If I buy Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere, 1) Can my son and I play together simultaneously with him on his PC and me on my xbox? 2) Can we play...
  8. 关于极限竞速:地平线4的游玩和安装下载问题。求解答[About Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 gameplay, installation and...

in XBoX on Windows
    关于极限竞速:地平线4的游玩和安装下载问题。求解答[About Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 gameplay, installation and...: [img] [img] 您好,我很早以前买了这款游戏,但是最近我想游玩时,在这款游戏的主页我发现不能下载这款游戏了。点了下载和更新里面去以后,选择了管理也没办法安装,选了盘符也不能安装,但是不能下载,没有提示任何错误信息。 [Translation - Hello, I bought this game a long time ago, but recently when I...
  9. 极限竞速:地平线4 无响应 [Mod Translation-Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 Unresponsive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4 无响应 [Mod Translation-Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 Unresponsive]: 开场动画很正常,一进这个页面(如图所示),没有声音,键盘和手柄操作均 反应,只能退出游戏,请问如何解决这个问题? [Mod Translation-The opening animation is very normal. As soon as I enter this page (as shown in the figure), there is no sound, and the...
  10. PERDIDA DEL PROGRESO FORZA MOTORSPORT 6[LOSS OF PROGRESS FORZA MOTORSPORT 6]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PERDIDA DEL PROGRESO FORZA MOTORSPORT 6[LOSS OF PROGRESS FORZA MOTORSPORT 6]: Hola, tuve un problema con el juego Forza Motorsport 6, estaba jugando multijugador y se bloqueo el juego, cerré el juego y al volver a iniciar pues al cargar el archivo de progreso y al querer...