Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GerPantheraLeo, May 14, 2019.

1. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

Hello,

i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from the internal hard drive to my new external hard drive. Suddenly I got a new content, downloaded and got another.
    Downloaded, and got the first one again. Downloaded, and got the second again. I tried to restart the Xbox (One S), i moved the game back to the internal hard drive and i deinstalled and reloaded the hole game (Not fun, had only a slow internet connection).
    But after finishing the reinstall, I got the same DLCs again, and again. The two DLC are

- 1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7

- 2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S. Coupe

I had my Xbox really new since round about 14 days and Forza Motorsport seems to be the only Game with this problems. And it shows the DLC not, when I search in the main section for updates and new content. This behavior only happens then I got into the
    game management area of Forza 6.

Any ideas or a store problem?

:)

GerPantheraLeo, May 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Panther,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We recommend to try
    power cycle
    the console. This will refresh the console, only thing that may be causing the DLC to keep installing is they are not being installed correctly. After the power cycle see if the DLC is currently installed.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try to just pause the download or cancel it.
  4. GerPantheraLeo Win User

I had success with another way, which was with my slow internet connection at the end the better solution, after loading the game twice. I reset the Xbox to factory default without deleting the games. While reconfigure, i did also not load the stored settings
    from my account and setup the rest manually. It is sure that I can't check if this was also necesarry, but at the end, the reset helps.

When I go to Forza Motorsport 6 it saw 76 installed items and got again one update (2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S. Coupe). I select to install and after this installation, the counter jumps to 77 installed items and stay.

So the main problem is solved, but whatever the original reason was, my Xbox was new and I started to download the games all fresh. So it is a little irritating, that this did not happen after weeks or month after using
    the Xbox with many installation and deinstallation. At the end, it could be something for the developers to had a look.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Panther,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend to totally uninstall everything again. Once uninstalled power cycle console. When you turn console on, and it boots up to home screen, install the game onto your internal hard drive. When it comes to installing
    the DLC, only install 1 at a time of these two DLC that are causing issues. Once them two are installed then install the rest.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. GerPantheraLeo Win User

I tried this before, but now again. No effect. What I can see, that I have 76 items of Forza Motorsport 6 installed. Then the Mazda was the number 77. But after installation and go back to manage the game and add-ons, the number was back at 76 and the
    Mercedes DLP was shown in the update section. It seems, that 76 is the magic number and when a 77 package is installed, that it deletes another one.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and... - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport loads

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex: Mon PC est sous Windows 10 est Directx 12 Mais Forza me dit le code AP501 Et me dit Nous Sommes désolés, le jeu ne peut pas être actuellement lancé sur votre Ordinateur pour la Raison suivante:...
  3. what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?: I've only really played 5, some of 6 and 7, I don't really want to say that 7 is the best IMO but what Turn10 are doing with it, or atleast have done with it in the past year or more has really...
  4. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  5. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  6. Forza motorsport 7 fecha automaticamente no loading inicial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 7 fecha automaticamente no loading inicial.: Olá. Gostaria de saber o que posso fazer para que o forza motorsport 7 inicie. Já atualizei as drivers da GPU, atualizei o windows, reinstalei o jogo várias vezes, atualizei todas as drivers do...
  7. When starting Forza Motorsport 7 it closes again in the loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When starting Forza Motorsport 7 it closes again in the loading screen.: Hello, Since today (01.11.2017) i cannot start Forza Motorsport 7 anymore. The last time i played 2 days ago and everything was fine. Suddenly Forza closes itself when getting to the first...
  8. Forza Motorsport 7 not loading on of 5th/6th October 2017? Click here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 not loading on of 5th/6th October 2017? Click here!: Depending on where you live it is 5th or 6th October 2017 and information is accurate at time of this post. Xbox Live Social and Gaming services are limited at the moment. This means In-game...
  9. Forza 6 motorsport not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 motorsport not loading: Hi is anyone else had problems with forza 6 not loading? 848d3141-122c-4f6e-9060-2758c4c66e8a
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 : loading problem for a race

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 : loading problem for a race: Hello, For some day I have a problem during a load of a race at Silverstone in the career, indeed when the voice-over ended its sentence I have the circle of the load which does not finish it...