Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DrejeckVII, Jul 12, 2019.

1. DrejeckVII
    DrejeckVII Guest

Hello,

I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non ha effettuato la registrazione con DCOM nel tempo richiesto.

History:

I bought FM7 Ultimate for Windows and it ran well. Some problem and sound glitches, mainly in the menu, while racing it was smooth.

I play other games for some months. Then I start again FM7 and after the Microsoft logo sound disappears. No changes to hardware, just updates to drivers and W10. I look for known issues and try them but still there is no sound. My sound card is a Xonar D2X,
    doesn't have any "enhancement" option. Tried to mess with bits and hz but nothing again.

So I uninstall and reinstall the game.

It now crashes at the splashscreen. Log event was reporting ID10016 but I worked out the issue with regedit and permissions (mine is the only account in this PC and it's admin). The only error that keeps stopping me is this ID10010. I tried dcomcnfg but
    I can't find the program ID that came up with the ID10016.

So again I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall but apparently I can't uninstall it. The game just disappears but when I "download" it from the store it download something for about 5 minutes and the game says it's installed, but obviously when I play
    it it still crash at the splashscreen.

I saw that a guy was asked for an error log file inside AppData\Local\yaddayaddagamefolder but when I checked mine there was nothing. I even turned on hidden system files.

Don't make me reinstall Windows please.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

DrejeckVII, Jul 12, 2019
  2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

Sports game

for me it is forza motorsport 7
  4. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

Whats is your favorite sports game?

Forza motorsport 7 and NASCAR
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

E3 2019

E3 for sure no new forza motorsport will be annouced after the mess of motorsport 7
  6. ELTALADRITO Win User

Racing simulator

asetto corsa or forza motorsport 7
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010 - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport crash

2. Where is my forza motorsport 7???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my forza motorsport 7???: Hi I redeemed forza motorsport 7 with a gift card. BUT I can't find it in XBOX...... Can anyone tell me what happened??? THX~~~~ 4f3ec41d-506f-43f3-ad10-84ed73931178
  3. Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7: So i bought the Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate and when i started playing it it just stutters while i'm racing, and i tried all the settings in the game aswell and nothing works. My system- Intel...
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox one S: I have been gifted cars from Turn 10 Community Team and when I try to download them it doesn't work. I was suggested to hard reset my xbox one s but that didn't work. I was also suggested that I...
  5. Forza Motorsport 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 5: Пропала игра из готово к установке, когда ее вернут? Получил по голду, хотел пройти но ее нет. --------- [Mod Translation - Lost the game out ready to install when will it be returned? I got a...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 travando no PC (Forza Motorsport 7 crashing on PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 travando no PC (Forza Motorsport 7 crashing on PC): Boa noite, adquiri o jogo esta semana, porem ao efetuar a instalação e jogar percebi que o mesmo esta travando muito, mesmo na configuração mais baixa, tentei diversa opções que se encontram na...
  7. Forza motorsport 7 crash on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 crash on startup: Hi, when I try to open forza motorsport 7 it shuts down in the loading screen. Thank you cbb7864d-d1bc-4bbb-b8d9-3fff60f534e7
  8. forza motorsport 7 crash on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport 7 crash on windows 10: good morning. I have a problem with forza motorsport 7. the game crash when customized the car and return on windows home How can I fix the problem? 4060a335-e28b-488c-818c-4fbc7101f753
  9. Forza MotorSports 7 Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza MotorSports 7 Crashes: Hi All, I bought FM7 2 days ago, and my game crashes randomly. (back to the desktop) The only thing I See Is an Error 1000 in Event Observer [img] It's really annoying. I dah the same issue...
  10. Forza Motorsport 5 CRASHING and back home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 CRASHING and back home: I'm experiencing a huge and never ending problem with downloaded version of Forza Motorsport 5: It's impossible to experience the full game, there is allways a track that crash and bring me back...