Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 lost! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Today I bought Xbox One X with Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7. I entered codes. But I see only Horizon 4 in my games library. I search and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShalamovV, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ShalamovV
    ShalamovV Guest

Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

Hello. Today I bought Xbox One X with Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7. I entered codes. But I see only Horizon 4 in my games library. I search and find Motorsport 7 in Store. Store starts download. But I can not reinstall Motorsport 7 from my library.

:)

ShalamovV, Oct 7, 2019
  2. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

Hello ,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with Forza Motorsport 7. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    Original Postto help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

You probably can log out then log back in and should be there.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

Please don't post multiple threads. It's against the forum rules.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

Soft Reset xbox one

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation loading
    screen when you power it back up. then check you're library
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 7 lost!

1. Forza Motorsport 7 lost! - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport lost

2. Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 7: Добрый день. Сегодня купил Xbox One X в комплекте с играми Forza Horizon 7 и Motorsport 7. Ввел коды. Все успешно активировалось. Но зайдя в мои игры, я увидел, что установлено 0, установить 1...
  3. Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link: Hi, i have bought forza motorsport 7 and i'm struggling to make it work with steam link and 360 controller. Is there any way to add forza to the steam library and play it normaly on my tv?...
  4. forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    forza motorsport 7: Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. Обратитесь в cлужбу поддержки Microsoft Не удалось обработать ваш платеж. I/bSateIG0+FS04q.53.1.6.8 2019/09/17 - 07:40:15 UTC я не могу ввести код активаци...
  5. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....
  6. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  7. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  8. Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account: Hi all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask about this, but the Xbox Virtual Agent suggested I ask here. Currently, Forza Motorsport 6 is a free game via the Games with Gold program. As...
  9. Lost a car design in Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a car design in Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition: PS: sorry for my bad english, I'm french. I'll do my best. Hi, I have a problem with a car in Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition on Xbox One. I received a Mustang Boss 302 in gift with a...
  10. Forza motorsport 4 career data lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport 4 career data lost: A few days ago I was playing Fifa & an update go wrong & exit me from live everytime I start Fifa game. I call Xbox & EA support, so they told me to erase cache & all system updates on my 360 to...