Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 before it became unavailable and use to be able to play it just fine. Now I can see it on my account on the Xbox app in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crosspike, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Crosspike
    Crosspike Guest

I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 before it became unavailable and use to be able to play it just fine. Now I can see it on my account on the Xbox app in windows but I cannot download it. I have a new PC from when I bought it if that changes anything. I realize the game is no longer available for purchase, but everything I read says “The game will not longer be available for purchase, and some matchmaking elements will be disabled” so I assume I should be able to download it but cannot find out how.

:)

Crosspike, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  3. SamQY Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

You needed to purchase the DLC before July 29th to be eligible to win the base game.

''Xbox Game Pass members who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC prior to July 29 get a token for the game via the Xbox Message Center. Players who owned Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLC prior to September 15 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal.''
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
  6. KurisuChaN05 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Subscription bug

1. I tried Forza Motorsport 7 and Touhou Luna Nights, but I did not purchased them.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Purchased

2. Forza motorsports save point gone

in XboX Insiders
    Forza motorsports save point gone: Went to go eat and my xbox restarted. No biggie, but when I launched forza my progress was gone. I had found 2 more barns and collected the cars, festival Playlist progress gone, money, cars. The...
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 sale which version to get?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 sale which version to get?: Seems like you get both PC & Xbox versions but is the $10 version complete ? Is there more value in the Ultimate Edition at double? Can you earn all content in standard edition any way? Can I...
  4. Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass: Hello, I made a purchase of Xbox Game Pass valid for 12 months on September 25 and until today I did not receive my Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motosports 7 keys, and I should receive them within...
  5. Purchased forza motorsport 7 during yolo rewards period points not added to rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Purchased forza motorsport 7 during yolo rewards period points not added to rewards: I purchased forza motorsport 7 standard edition on 25th november my points havent been updated till today gamertag : kindly check on the status 7a50319b-39e4-47ae-b12a-79c72f39332c
  6. Purchased Forza Motorsport 6 on Nov 12, no credit for YOLO reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Purchased Forza Motorsport 6 on Nov 12, no credit for YOLO reward: I purchased Forza Motorsport 6 on Nov 12 and still no credit for the YOLO mission reward. Received credit for the avatar items that were purchased the same day. How do I get this fixed? Thanks...
  7. Keys of Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the Game Pass not yet arrived!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keys of Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the Game Pass not yet arrived!: Hello, I made a purchase of Xbox Game Pass valid for 12 months on September 25 and until today I did not receive my Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motosports 7 keys, and I should receive them within...
  8. my forza motorsport 7 ultimate purchase shows "declined"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza motorsport 7 ultimate purchase shows "declined": my forza motorsport 7 ultimate purchase shows "declined" What happened was that, I noticed that I can preload the game prior to launch but then I found out that my HDD was running low on space...
  9. Purchased article "Forza Motorsport 6" but only got VIP Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased article "Forza Motorsport 6" but only got VIP Membership: Dear Microsoft Support, yesterday i bought Forza Motorport 6 (Deals with Gold). But instead of the full game i only got some VIP Membership. In the description of the article was no hint, that...
  10. Alienware R4 17 recently purchased came with Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alienware R4 17 recently purchased came with Forza Motorsport 7: Recently purchased an Alienware R4 17 that came with Forza Motorsport 7. The laptop does not already have the game loaded so you have to download it. How do I get the download without having to...